+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Time to move Kiwi back to DE?

It's time to part ways with Tuck and Osi. They've been great Giants and helped us win 2 SB. But it's time to move on as these guys are not the same players anymore. Kiwi needs to move back to his natural position.

They will move Kiwi back, but Kiwi is only an average DE, they need to find another one.

This is what I assumed they would do.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    They will move Kiwi back, but Kiwi is only an average DE, they need to find another one.
    This.

move Kiwi back to DE and take Margus Hunt in the 2nd..

As long as an average DE can hold his own on run plays i'm fine with that.

He should have been playing DE this year I stead of watching Osi run himself out of the play. We need a good de on the opposite side of jpp sk tht he doesn't get doubled kr triple teamed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    He should have been playing DE this year I stead of watching Osi run himself out of the play. We need a good de on the opposite side of jpp sk tht he doesn't get doubled kr triple teamed.
    Kiwi was playing DL the entire game against the eagles. Dont think he played LB at all.

Kiwi was playing DL the entire game against the eagles. Dont think he played LB at all.
    But he should be F/T DE on Osi's side every game. Osi is always 20 yards in the backfield for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    But he should be F/T DE on Osi's side every game. Osi is always 20 yards in the backfield for some reason.
    JPP is the full time DE on Osi's side. Only reason they move JPP is because of Osi.