+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

RG3 better enjoy playoffs- could be his last

I see the Redskins making it a one-and-done in the playoffs and I believe the offense is too simple for defenses not to make the adjustments next year. RG3 will get hit and hit alot in the coming year, that is going to slow down the running attack and they Redskins don't have the talent at skill positions to compete. If the Giants don't have 18 penalties in DC, the game is over and the Gmen are the NFC East champs. They had the softest schedule in the division in 2012 and now w/o much of draft class they go into 2013 against the best-not the worst. RG3 is going to get clocked running in the NFL.

Might not be his last post-season. The NFC East will be difficult to win for years to come. With Reid gone, they might bring in another coach that is just as amazing.

Cowboys are going to make changes.

RG3 and the Redskins sealed last night's game on a roughing the passer penalty. Enough said...

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    RG3 and the Redskins sealed last night's game on a roughing the passer penalty. Enough said...
    Really?

Don't mention the only touchdown of the first half for the Cowboys was on a 45 second play clock. Give me a break dude. From a fan of a team who literally got handed a win against Pittsburgh, talking **** about flags is just laughable.

I know you guys really want RG3 to be a fluke, but its not looking that way. He was playing with one leg the past 2 weeks and got the job done. Also keep in mind, its not just him. Its the O Line finally hitting full speed with the Zone Scheme, the Rookie 6th round RB, and much more.

Keep talking **** all you want, but the Giants players are sitting at home, and the Redskins are in the playoffs. I love these Nostradamus posts that people make about RG3. The Read Option has yet to be even close to be contained, and to think he can run it at 75% speed, just imagine next year at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Really?

Don't mention the only touchdown of the first half for the Cowboys was on a 45 second play clock. Give me a break dude. From a fan of a team who literally got handed a win against Pittsburgh, talking **** about flags is just laughable.

I know you guys really want RG3 to be a fluke, but its not looking that way. He was playing with one leg the past 2 weeks and got the job done. Also keep in mind, its not just him. Its the O Line finally hitting full speed with the Zone Scheme, the Rookie 6th round RB, and much more.

Keep talking **** all you want, but the Giants players are sitting at home, and the Redskins are in the playoffs. I love these Nostradamus posts that people make about RG3. The Read Option has yet to be even close to be contained, and to think he can run it at 75% speed, just imagine next year at full speed.
    RG3 is a good QB, but not sure how long he can hold up the way he plays. I'm hoping he learns his listen and he becomes the pocket passer. This would make lives easier for other teams.

Really?

You completely missed my point like A-rod on a high fastball dude. I'm trying to say that hurting RG3 is not going to be a winning formula against the Redskins. The other team will pay the price through a loss and fines/suspensions eventually.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    You completely missed my point like A-rod on a high fastball dude. I'm trying to say that hurting RG3 is not going to be a winning formula against the Redskins. The other team will pay the price through a loss and fines/suspensions eventually.
    I thought you meant they won because of a BS call, not that they were protecting him, just read it a different way I suppose.

I've not been a fan of how much they protect the QB with these flags, but that one was the correct call since he was in the pocket. If he was outside of it, its a different story but any QB, running or otherwise will get that call when the Ref sees it happen.

I thought you meant they won because of a BS call, not that they were protecting him, just read it a different way I suppose.

I've not been a fan of how much they protect the QB with these flags, but that one was the correct call since he was in the pocket. If he was outside of it, its a different story but any QB, running or otherwise will get that call when the Ref sees it happen.
    It was a failed attempt by the Cowboy defender in trying to bat down the pass at the line of scrimmage right after the snap, missed the ball and hit RG3's helmet instead. Blow to the helmet. No ref is going to miss that one.

Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time.

But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time.

But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.
    What does Vick being a dog-killer have anything to do with comparing the 2 QBs in skill/talent?

Nothing.