+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 better enjoy playoffs- could be his last

RG3 better enjoy playoffs- could be his last

I see the Redskins making it a one-and-done in the playoffs and I believe the offense is too simple for defenses not to make the adjustments next year. RG3 will get hit and hit alot in the coming year, that is going to slow down the running attack and they Redskins don't have the talent at skill positions to compete. If the Giants don't have 18 penalties in DC, the game is over and the Gmen are the NFC East champs. They had the softest schedule in the division in 2012 and now w/o much of draft class they go into 2013 against the best-not the worst. RG3 is going to get clocked running in the NFL.

Might not be his last post-season. The NFC East will be difficult to win for years to come. With Reid gone, they might bring in another coach that is just as amazing.

Cowboys are going to make changes.

RG3 and the Redskins sealed last night's game on a roughing the passer penalty. Enough said...

Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time.

But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time.

But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.
    What does Vick being a dog-killer have anything to do with comparing the 2 QBs in skill/talent?

Nothing.

I agree that the defenses will catch up with this "high school gimmicky" offense next year. RG3 does have a good arm and can be successful as a pocket passer. If he continues to run and not protect his body he will end up like Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckedafter5yards View Post
    I see the Redskins making it a one-and-done in the playoffs and I believe the offense is too simple for defenses not to make the adjustments next year. RG3 will get hit and hit alot in the coming year, that is going to slow down the running attack and they Redskins don't have the talent at skill positions to compete. If the Giants don't have 18 penalties in DC, the game is over and the Gmen are the NFC East champs. They had the softest schedule in the division in 2012 and now w/o much of draft class they go into 2013 against the best-not the worst. RG3 is going to get clocked running in the NFL.

Your points are all valid but they feel like rationales. The Redskins won the division and they deserved to win the division. You play the games on the schedule. The Giants squandered their opportunities, the Redskins took theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post

I agree. Griffin is a QB, Vick never was and isn't.

On the Skins, I don't know. If Snyder is smart enough to stay 100% out of football operations, the Skins will probably be very good for a while. Shanahan knows football, that's why they are where they are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I agree. Griffin is a QB, Vick never was and isn't.

On the Skins, I don't know. If Snyder is smart enough to stay 100% out of football operations, the Skins will probably be very good for a while. Shanahan knows football, that's why they are where they are right now.
    Not a big Skins fan but overall they were the more complete team in the NFC East this year even with all the rookies starting, they played consistenlty in all phases of the game, that's why they are still in the show. Can see them being tough for sometime to come with the youth on their roster.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Not a big Skins fan but overall they were the more complete team in the NFC East this year even with all the rookies starting, they played consistenlty in all phases of the game, that's why they are still in the show. Can see them being tough for sometime to come with the youth on their roster.
    Their defense is pretty phenomenal too.

+ Reply to Thread