Anyway, its too late for the Redskins to make any major adjustments to their offense at this point so I anticipate seeing some more RGIII runs. I hope for this kids sake he doesn't get injured cause from what I've seen, he is a pretty stand up guy.
Instead of hoping for RG3 to get injured in the future, I'm hoping for the Giants to upgrade their defense in the future so the Redskins don't become an automatic two losses for seasons to come.
We missed playoffs by one point. Unreal. Had we made the field goal we missed at Fed Ex field, we would have beaten RG3 and the 'Skins 19-17. We would have been the NFC East champs. Record would have been this: Final result: New York Giants- 10-6, Washington Redskins- 9-7. Revenge will be so sweet this September.
2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
Round, Player, Position
1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB
I wouldnt be suprised to see the Skins make a run like we did in 2010. RG3 is a beast. They are the only other team I really like in the NFC. I hate Seattle with a passion, of course hate the Vikings, Atlanta doesn't bother me that much and dont really care for SF.
Seahawks may be the last hope for wildcard teams this season. Otherwise, it migh be another all-wildcards-booted on wildcard weekend. I don't see the Colts beating the Ravens at Baltimore.
1. Blamed the season on the "poor Receivers" Trade 2014 1st Rounder, 2015 4th Rounder for Sidney Rice. Preceed to extend him for another 5 years. Make him the highest paid WR ever.
2. Now says "we need fast guys" Trade 2014 3rd rounder to Saints for Darren Sproles. Extend him for 3 years $6 mill a year.
3. Extend Adam Carriker for being "A Die hard Redskin". 4 years at $4.5 Mill a year.
4. Says they need a "Pass rush" Trades Ryan Kerrigan, 2015 1st Rounder and 5th to Colts for Dwight Freeney. Extends him an extra two years which makes another $10 mill a year.
5. Cuts Fletcher, Deangelo Hall and Moss "In with new , out with the old to free Cap space"
6. Trade Cousins to Cardinals for a 2014 5th rounder "Need to recoup some picks he says"
7. Sign Vick to a 3 year $7 Mill a year to back up RG3.
Thats Synders 7 point plan. To be the "Ultimate Team"