+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 better enjoy playoffs- could be his last

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    RG3's gonna be a force to be reckoned with for tomorrow, as are the redskins. Morris had a great year too, if they fix their defense, they'll be tough for a while. RG3's a quarterback and should run less, he's good and smart with the football
    I think they'll be good and tough for as long as their owner allows good football people to run the team. If he stays out of it, they'll be good for a long time which is good news for the NFCE because they'd been irrelevant for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    RG3's gonna be a force to be reckoned with for tomorrow, as are the redskins. Morris had a great year too, if they fix their defense, they'll be tough for a while. RG3's a quarterback and should run less, he's good and smart with the football
    RGIII is completely legit in my mind but there is a major issue with how the Redskins are using him. If they continue to run that Gimmick offense, RGIII could have a major injury as soon as this weekend. How many times has he been injured this year? Two times or was it three? This is the NFL and NFL linebackers are probably licking their chops when he close by.

Anyway, its too late for the Redskins to make any major adjustments to their offense at this point so I anticipate seeing some more RGIII runs. I hope for this kids sake he doesn't get injured cause from what I've seen, he is a pretty stand up guy.

Instead of hoping for RG3 to get injured in the future, I'm hoping for the Giants to upgrade their defense in the future so the Redskins don't become an automatic two losses for seasons to come.

We missed playoffs by one point. Unreal. Had we made the field goal we missed at Fed Ex field, we would have beaten RG3 and the 'Skins 19-17. We would have been the NFC East champs. Record would have been this: Final result: New York Giants- 10-6, Washington Redskins- 9-7. Revenge will be so sweet this September.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    We missed playoffs by one point. Unreal. Had we made the field goal we missed at Fed Ex field, we would have beaten RG3 and the 'Skins 19-17. We would have been the NFC East champs. Record would have been this: Final result: New York Giants- 10-6, Washington Redskins- 9-7. Revenge will be so sweet this September.
    Not exactly how things work, considering the field goal miss was well before the end of the game, but keep saying that.

The redskins also were well within Field Goal range while running out the clock. These are the dumbest arguments fans make (of all teams).

Banned
    I wouldnt be suprised to see the Skins make a run like we did in 2010. RG3 is a beast. They are the only other team I really like in the NFC. I hate Seattle with a passion, of course hate the Vikings, Atlanta doesn't bother me that much and dont really care for SF.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Instead of hoping for RG3 to get injured in the future, I'm hoping for the Giants to upgrade their defense in the future so the Redskins don't become an automatic two losses for seasons to come.

You must be watching a different Redskins team than the one I've been seeing. The Giants absolutely need to improve their defense bit that's got nothing to do with the Redskins. The Giant defense sucks against anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Revenge? LOL.

No sane person is thinking this; there's nothing to avenge with regard to the Redskins.

Seahawks may be the last hope for wildcard teams this season. Otherwise, it migh be another all-wildcards-booted on wildcard weekend. I don't see the Colts beating the Ravens at Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I agree. Griffin is a QB, Vick never was and isn't.

On the Skins, I don't know. If Snyder is smart enough to stay 100% out of football operations, the Skins will probably be very good for a while. Shanahan knows football, that's why they are where they are right now.
    I can see it now... Redskins dont win the bowl: Dan synders checklist
    1. Blamed the season on the "poor Receivers" Trade 2014 1st Rounder, 2015 4th Rounder for Sidney Rice. Preceed to extend him for another 5 years. Make him the highest paid WR ever.
    2. Now says "we need fast guys" Trade 2014 3rd rounder to Saints for Darren Sproles. Extend him for 3 years $6 mill a year.
    3. Extend Adam Carriker for being "A Die hard Redskin". 4 years at $4.5 Mill a year.
    4. Says they need a "Pass rush" Trades Ryan Kerrigan, 2015 1st Rounder and 5th to Colts for Dwight Freeney. Extends him an extra two years which makes another $10 mill a year.
    5. Cuts Fletcher, Deangelo Hall and Moss "In with new , out with the old to free Cap space"
    6. Trade Cousins to Cardinals for a 2014 5th rounder "Need to recoup some picks he says"
    7. Sign Vick to a 3 year $7 Mill a year to back up RG3.
    Thats Synders 7 point plan. To be the "Ultimate Team"

+ Reply to Thread