+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    I am a Redskins fan and am not sure they can beat Seattle. Its possible, sure but it isn't likely. Seattle has a great defense and running back. The redskins defense is surviving purely on hope right now by the looks of it.

However, I could just call their entire Read Option system they run in Seattle a gimmick and say they'll be beaten soon enough like some other fans.
    Time will tell. For now, enjoy the win and see what happens.

The Giants had the division, no doubt they squandered the chance. Yes, you play who is on your schedule but in the long run the Redskins are more of a one trick pony than a legit, buddy enemy. The OL will not be able to run like they did this year and RG3 will be forced to do more and more and there is the downfall. Without the play fake RG3 is no more than above average QB throwing to below average talent.

RG3 will only stands a chance if Afred Morris continues his excellent production which i dont believe he will!

Morris is a beast for the skins. if not for him they surely would not be playoff bound!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time. But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.
    When Mike Vick is on his game he is head and shoulders better than Roach With Braids.

People have doubted Griffin all the way to the playoffs. Keep crying.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 01-01-2013 at 04:57 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Don't make the mistake of confusing RG3 with the psychotic dog-killer. RG3 can be a legitimate NFL QB. The Giants are going to have to deal with him for a long time.

But the Foreskins gave up a lot to get him and they're also the 2nd most screwed up franchise in the NFL (Jests are #1). Their consistently poor decision making always catches up to them.
    You mentioned psychotic dog killer, and I remember something funny that I read a few months ago. If you have seen it before just delete.

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv

One thing for sure after a decade or so of the NFCE remaining mostly stable, the landscape will be drastically changed from this point forward.

I hate and have hated any kind or Run-Option, Wildcat, Wild-Dolphin, etc kind of Offense in the Pro-League the instant it got "introduced."

It seems cheap and phony but let's be real here.

Is it not the job of every HC and his Assistants to gameplan to secure a Win? So if that means tricking you with the QB out on the edge or running the freaking Pistol set to throw, run or option-run, well...

If Reese does his due diligence he recognize the threat RGP represents and begin to acquire pieces to better spy, contain or hit that *******. Also Alfred Morris is no one to sneeze at...

Also Rob Ryan's Defense did improve and most likely only gets better from this point forward.

As to the Eagles, they will be the most radically changed so who knows what they will morph into?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    People have doubted Griffin all the way to the playoffs. Keep crying.
    Really?

It must be like one guy because I don't recall reading anyone doubting him.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Lets not get carried away. Statistically they are on the bottom in almost every Defensive category including points and yardage. Phenomenal it is not.

They're playing better as the season progresses. They seemed to play well against the Cowboys the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    When Mike Vick is on his game he is head and shoulders better than Roach With Braids.

I strongly disagree. I think Griffin has far superior QB skills. Vick has never been more than fair to middlin'.