+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RG3 better enjoy playoffs- could be his last

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Absolutely. It's not like the Seattle offense was running away with anything. A ball control passing game and lots of Morris - just like in the first quarter - and you've got a different ballgame down the stretch. Once the Redskins abandoned their gameplan and started throwing most downs, Seattle just pinned their ears back..
    Outside of RG3's knee, the big story for me was the play of Seattle's D. The front four especially.
    Their DT... can't think of his name right now... but wow, what a force up the middle.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    Outside of RG3's knee, the big story for me was the play of Seattle's D. The front four especially.
    Their DT... can't think of his name right now... but wow, what a force up the middle.

It's amazing what a great upfront presence can do for a defense. I know the guy you're talking about....absolute monster.

Option running threat=short NFL career. RG3 had 84 yards passing on 19 atts, Cousins had 31 yards passing. Think you're going to win with #'S LIKE that?

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    Brandon Mebane? He's a space eater.

RG3 tear that ACL baby. just like the redskins owner making more bad decisions, greedy *******!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Brandon Mebane? He's a space eater.
    Alan Branch ( I think ).
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Perry Fewell needs to be replaced. From super bowl to this lackluster defense. Whats yer prob Perry. Get yer s h i t together!!!! Our offense used to be conservative now its the defense. Secondary still gets burnt and no pass rush. cant rely on the madman everytime. Tuck has gone missing and injured allll the time Osi needs to go, you know when no other team will have him its time to retire him to some nearby nursing home. ashamed!!! didnt even make the playoffs. we did have the hardest schedule in the NFL but we were the best team. Patriots go every year and they had their chance twice with the gmen. they cant do it. We are the best team, defense needs to pick it up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JPP Madman View Post
    Perry Fewell needs to be replaced. From super bowl to this lackluster defense. Whats yer prob Perry. Get yer s h i t together!!!! Our offense used to be conservative now its the defense. Secondary still gets burnt and no pass rush. cant rely on the madman everytime. Tuck has gone missing and injured allll the time Osi needs to go, you know when no other team will have him its time to retire him to some nearby nursing home. ashamed!!! didnt even make the playoffs. we did have the hardest schedule in the NFL but we were the best team. Patriots go every year and they had their chance twice with the gmen. they cant do it. We are the best team, defense needs to pick it up!!!!!
    Sorry. We were no where near being the best team. We're we good? On occasion but we stank in far too many games this year to be labelled the best. We could possibly be 1-5 in or division. You are right. We did have the hardest schedual in the season but so did the Ravens and look where they are.fewell is part of the problem but I out more responsibility on the players.

Back to the game in hand. I say the Falcons are shaking n their feet with Seattle coming to town. That defense is crazy. And of course Lynch is a beast. Nice to see Russell out infront a couple of times throwing blocks.
    Only bad thing Seattle can take from this game is that Clemons ( I believe it was) went down with an ACL in the 4th. Their best past rusher this season with 11sacks. But the rest of their Dline know how to out pressure on the QB. Some lovely blitzes last night

Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    Sorry. We were no where near being the best team. We're we good? On occasion but we stank in far too many games this year to be labelled the best. We could possibly be 1-5 in or division. You are right. We did have the hardest schedual in the season but so did the Ravens and look where they are.fewell is part of the problem but I out more responsibility on the players.

Back to the game in hand. I say the Falcons are shaking n their feet with Seattle coming to town. That defense is crazy. And of course Lynch is a beast. Nice to see Russell out infront a couple of times throwing blocks.
    Only bad thing Seattle can take from this game is that Clemons ( I believe it was) went down with an ACL in the 4th. Their best past rusher this season with 11sacks. But the rest of their Dline know how to out pressure on the QB. Some lovely blitzes last night
    Wilson better watch that blocking stuff or he too will end up on IR.

Well worst fears of Redskins Fans since RG3 has gotten to Washington and what many giants fans on this forums have been saying could happen due to his style of play was confirmed this morning. RG3 underwent total reconstruction of his ACL and LCL and has a 6-8 month window providing there is no set backs. It's the same knee from 09 and they had already used the grafts from other knee. Nowmi know he has youth on his side but This kid may never be the same physically or Mentally. Also Peterson is the exception to the rule and not the norm. Blame the coaches, the doctors or RG himself but this is not good
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread