+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free agents

Free agents

Does anybody have a list or know of any key players that might be out there that we might be able to pick up?

I'm not sure we're even going to sign anyone big in FA this year...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

The giants have 25 of their own FAs. A lot of them very important resigns.

We don't have a lot of cap room either right??? So we might actually be in a little bit of trouble if we're not able to bring back a lot of our core players?

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    We don't have a lot of cap room either right??? So we might actually be in a little bit of trouble if we're not able to bring back a lot of our core players?
    As far as I know, giants are already well over the cap for next year.

They have a ton of guys to bring back.

RFAs
    Cruz
    Stevie Brown
    Andre Brown (EFRA)
    Capers
    Pascoe
    Adrian Tracy

UFAs
    Locklear
    Tryon
    Kenny Phillips
    David Carr
    Will Beatty
    Kevin Boothe
    Hixon
    Blackburn
    Rocky Bernard
    Bennett
    Barden
    Keith Rivers
    Tynes

I might have missed a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    As far as I know, giants are already well over the cap for next year.

They have a ton of guys to bring back.

RFAs
    Cruz
    Stevie Brown
    Andre Brown (EFRA)
    Capers
    Pascoe
    Adrian Tracy

UFAs
    Locklear
    Tryon
    Kenny Phillips
    David Carr
    Will Beatty
    Kevin Boothe
    Hixon
    Blackburn
    Rocky Bernard
    Bennett
    Barden
    Keith Rivers
    Tynes

I might have missed a couple.
    The off season will be mighty interesting that's for sure. I predict a lot of fans going off on JR too.

Veteran
    out of the UFA.. i wonder if they let keith rivers, barden and tryon walk.. they are signing bennett, tynes, locklear, beatty and boothe.. the RFA all get in including capers unless we draft heavy OL

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    out of the UFA.. i wonder if they let keith rivers, barden and tryon walk.. they are signing bennett, tynes, locklear, beatty and boothe.. the RFA all get in including capers unless we draft heavy OL
    Tryon was a pretty good ST player, but I can see either way with him. Probably get resigned but maybe get released in/after training camp.
    Keith Rivers might get another 1 year prove it deal. He was a decent player when he was on the field.

Barden has already been passed on the depth chart by Randle, and I think they would prefer to get Jernigan more involved. Hixon is an interesting one, maybe they let him walk too.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Tryon was a pretty good ST player, but I can see either way with him. Probably get resigned but maybe get released in/after training camp.
    Keith Rivers might get another 1 year prove it deal. He was a decent player when he was on the field.

Barden has already been passed on the depth chart by Randle, and I think they would prefer to get Jernigan more involved. Hixon is an interesting one, maybe they let him walk too.
    I agree on Rivers, when he was healthy he was a beast. I think Barden and Hixon are both gone along with KP. I do hope we re sign KP though,

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    I agree on Rivers, when he was healthy he was a beast. I think Barden and Hixon are both gone along with KP. I do hope we re sign KP though,
    KP and Stevie Brown probably depend on what they do with Rolle, who is going to be getting paid like $7 mil next season, could probably keep KP and Brown for that money.