+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    thank you giants fans

    As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Welcome to the boards dude. This place could get a little hectic as well. You came during the right time. When the next season starts, you'll see mood swings like no tomorrow. Enjoy the ride!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!
    I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydEddings2 View Post
    I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.
    Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.

  5. #5
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.
    guilty
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts