+ Reply to Thread

thank you giants fans

As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!

Welcome to the boards dude. This place could get a little hectic as well. You came during the right time. When the next season starts, you'll see mood swings like no tomorrow. Enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!
    I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.

Quote Originally Posted by FloydEddings2 View Post
    I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.
    Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.
    guilty
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo