+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romo chokes again in a big spot

Romo chokes again in a big spot

The guy is a statistics accumulator but a real loser when it counts most.

And that's why he is a horrible QB. Not sure where the obsession comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And that's why he is a horrible QB. Not sure where the obsession comes from.
    Alot of people are caught up in numbers, we live in the age of Fantasy Football and Madden Football. I'd take Eli every time over Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Alot of people are caught up in numbers, we live in the age of Fantasy Football and Madden Football. I'd take Eli every time over Romo.
    Very true. One of my friends who is a cowboys fan texted me going "OH ROMO HAD 400 YARDS+" like really? Believe it was last weeks game.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Romo is probably the most under-acheiving QB in the NFL. He's been surrounded by tremendeous talent for years and he's done nothing with it except run up numbers.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Romo is probably the most under-acheiving QB in the NFL. He's been surrounded by tremendeous talent for years and he's done nothing with it except run up numbers.
    I really think it is the Dallas factor. Sure, Romo has made some stupid decisions in clutch moments but every year, without fail, ESPN and the other talking heads all scream from the mountain tops how talented Dallas is. It could be... that Dallas players are overhyped at many positions because of the media coverage they get as "America's Team".

That isn't to say they don't have some great players, but I think collectively they aren't the juggernaut on paper that the media anoints them to be each year. No team this year in the NFC East was a huge step above another in the talent department.

Bench Player
    I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60's and Romo makes it very hard to argue against anything said here. I knew, with all the losses on defense and the patchwork replacements, that Dallas was going to give up points. If they were going to win Romo would have to be on time and on target and he was neither of these. Once again, he played poorly when it mattered most. Dallas was out-played and out-coached. They deserved to lose. I really hope it gets fixed because I'm not getting any younger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manster54 View Post
    I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60's and Romo makes it very hard to argue against anything said here. I knew, with all the losses on defense and the patchwork replacements, that Dallas was going to give up points. If they were going to win Romo would have to be on time and on target and he was neither of these. Once again, he played poorly when it mattered most. Dallas was out-played and out-coached. They deserved to lose. I really hope it gets fixed because I'm not getting any younger.
    none of us are lol

I actually felt bad for Romo

+ Reply to Thread