Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: draft day party may be a little boring.,.. -- BRAYLON EDWARDS

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] haha i was the one who did it, trust me my man.... the surface was great.... that was about it[/quote]

yeah women , who needs em!! they lie like hell.
    [/quote]

uhhh, excuse me??

[/quote]

Don't mind Harooni...it's probably his time of the month.......[]
    [/quote] uh oh tag team lol[/quote]
    lol, these woman can't handle me. grrrr baby grrrr
    [/quote]

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.

[/quote]
    well i can certainly try, and 10 min later when I get my strength back I will try again. [:P]

All i have to do is think about Kevin gilbride in tight shorts and I will last all night.

(maybe that did not come out right)

meaning that thought would be horrible
    [/quote]

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN

[/quote]

isn't that what being metro is all about??[/quote]

Yes this is the whole thing, people think your harmless and probably gay and leave their women with you and girls feel safe around you and open up and BLAM!!! you shag them!!!! its quite brilliant if you think about it.

Coughlin using his Tablet

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] haha i was the one who did it, trust me my man.... the surface was great.... that was about it[/quote]

yeah women , who needs em!! they lie like hell.
    [/quote]

uhhh, excuse me??

[/quote]

lol, these woman can't handle me. grrrr baby grrrr
    [/quote]

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.

[/quote]
    well i can certainly try, and 10 min later when I get my strength back I will try again. [:P]

All i have to do is think about Kevin gilbride in tight shorts and I will last all night.

[/quote]

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN

[/quote] isn't that what being metro is all about??[/quote]

Yes this is the whole thing, people think your harmless and probably gay and leave their women with you and girls feel safe around you and open up and BLAM!!! you shag them!!!! its quite brilliant if you think about it.
    [/quote]LMAO....did u really just say shag them lol

I always pretend im gay to score some skins!

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yeah women , who needs em!!* they lie like hell.
    [/quote]

uhhh, excuse me??

[/quote]

lol, these woman can't handle me.* grrrr baby grrrr
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

isn't that what being metro is all about??[/quote]

[/quote]

hahahahahaha

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="illmaticzeke"]I always pretend im gay to score some skins!
    [/quote]

pretend...

suuuure...

[]
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="illmaticzeke"]I always pretend im gay to score some skins!
    [/quote]
    [Y] well the trick is to make them think you might be gay, you don't want to act like a full flamer or anything. Hair nice,nails done, eyebrows in order(two of them)teeth white and straight, always smell good, my dresser looks like a mens room attendents colgne table.

so Braylon isn't a Giant yet....???

Man I wish this could get done already ...I am starting to get on board with the 1st and 5th rounders ; I mean we'd still have two 2nds, two 3rds, a 4th , two 5th's, a 6th and 7th round picks to use on April 25/26th ! []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="illmaticzeke"]I always pretend im gay to score some skins!
    [/quote] pretend... suuuure... [][/quote]

LOL

as the day goes on the giants close to trading and signing Braylon looks like a hoax by a philly ##### wipe.