Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: draft day party may be a little boring.,.. -- BRAYLON EDWARDS

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...

Geico Sports Night

and

Philly Espn

so no first rounder... BOOO YAAAAAAAAAAaa

[/quote]

Let's wait until this becomes true and reported by a major news outlet..

[/quote]

NO! I will commense nutting my football pants until proven otherwise!

[/quote]

Well.. you will have to run out of pants soon!

[/quote]
    He might just streak if this happens tonight. LMAO
    [/quote]

Yeah right, he will probably put it in a calendar for all to see! lol. I had the mis fortune of seeing the other created thing. And I thought some of Harooni's stuff is bad! [:P]

[/quote]

wait weren't u the mod that was sending me naked pics in respsonse to the calender, asking me to call u Mod Sexy

was that u or Mod M?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...

Geico Sports Night

and

Philly Espn

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yeah right, he will probably put it in a calendar for all to see! lol. I had the mis fortune of seeing the other created thing. And I thought some of Harooni's stuff is bad! [:P]

[/quote]

wait weren't u the mod that was sending me naked pics in respsonse to the calender, asking me to call u Mod Sexy

was that u or Mod M?

[/quote]LMAO

Speaking of that calendar???

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Geico Sports Night

and

Philly Espn

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

was that u or Mod M?

[/quote]

probably Mod M

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="NyG718"]Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.[/quote]

It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ...[/quote]...Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL
    [/quote]
    No, better. 2 2nd's and a 7th. Plus they gave us their first rounder.
    [/quote]
    LOL, simply hysterical my dude
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="NyG718"]Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.[/quote]

It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ...[/quote]...Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[quote user="NyG718"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="NyG718"]Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.[/quote] It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ...[/quote]...Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL
    [/quote]Lol damn homie, pass me the blunt already lol[/quote]
    LOL if you're at the draft day, many L's will be passed

Guess I shoulda posted the earlier one in red, LOL

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="NyG718"]Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    LOL that was f'n great!!!!

LOL

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

LOL
    [/quote]

LOL if i wasnt meeting your WIFE at Harooni's id seriously question your sexuality once again lol