+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Justin Tuck - stay or go?

I think he should retire.

I'm not going to bash the guy, but I don't see him leading this defense to any resurgence next year.

2 Super Bowl victories, and forever a great Giant.

But whether it's physical, or psychological, I think his glory days are behind him.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Guess he's staying according to Reese. Would have wanted him gone, but we really need to reshape that DE which we should do for next year while Tuck has a little gas in him.

What has he done to prove he's going to change?

He's going to stay. Reese all but confirmed it in his live presser which just ended by saying that he "expects Tuck to return and be the Justin Tuck we all expect from him".

Veteran
    If tuck stays he better be sitting on the damn bench.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    He's going to stay. Reese all but confirmed it in his live presser which just ended by saying that he "expects Tuck to return and be the Justin Tuck we all expect from him".
    That "Tuck we all expect" is dead and gone.

Hes still a good run defender. Giants just need to find some young capable pass rushers.

just put him the DT rotation..

Mods....you can delete or merge this thread (didn't see the other related thread when I posted this).
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

All-Pro
    With this extra time off the team will have maybe he can rehab his shoulder. Some shoulder injuries take a year to fully heal. As a professional football player he has never had the luxury, not will he ever as long as he is playing, to have a year of rehab. However, not being in the playoffs gives him a little extra time.