+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

RG3 the king ???

Sorry is there a reason why the league and a lot of fans are so dumb...

wow 9 -18 100 yards and 60 yards rushing and a td. Yeah lets make him an MVP

Wow lets just call him the best ever lol

Anyone who understands football would realize its the Oline and there blocking schemes and morris putting them in makable first downs.

Rg3 could be david carr for the most part. I am not saying he isnt atheletic and all that but have you seen his passes ?? they are 2 wide open players which any QB in the league could make or its behind the wr completely and they have to adjust to make the catch.

I would much prefer R Wilson in seattle any day.

I would take Russel Wilson. He makes ridiculous throws.

I would take Russel Wilson any day. If RG3 keeps taking hits like he did in alot of his games, he is not going to last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Sorry is there a reason why the league and a lot of fans are so dumb...

wow 9 -18 100 yards and 60 yards rushing and a td. Yeah lets make him an MVP

Wow lets just call him the best ever lol

Anyone who understands football would realize its the Oline and there blocking schemes and morris putting them in makable first downs.

Rg3 could be david carr for the most part. I am not saying he isnt atheletic and all that but have you seen his passes ?? they are 2 wide open players which any QB in the league could make or its behind the wr completely and they have to adjust to make the catch.

I would much prefer R Wilson in seattle any day.

You're a hater.

Griffin cures cancer in kids during the halftime breaks.

Seriously though (As if this subject actually deserved serious discussion), the David Carr (and in another thread, not by you) Tebow comparisons are ridiculous. The guy is very good, he just has not revolutionized the game the way the brainless lemmings in the media - and some here - believe he has. And Shanahan doesn't get enough credit for the Redskins return to relevancy.

It's kinda the same homerism that Eli elicits (receiving way too much credit for corollary, not causative results) except for some reason it has spread far beyond just the hometown fanbase.