+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1

    Who had the most TD receptions this year Randle or Nicks?

    Does anyone out there know the answer? I know Randle only was a spot player but would like to know.
    Also how many games did Randle play vs Nicks this season?
    Last question. Can Randle make us forget about the Manningham or is he lacking speed & agility like Barden.

    NRC has a nice ring to it. Nicks/Randle/Cruz...... poor ole Ramses Barden guess he's the next Sr. Moss huh? hmmmmm..

  2. #2
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,526
    Both tied for 3 TDs. I think Randle is gonna be a nice player for us moving forward. Hopefully we can retain Nicks' services for the foreseeable future as well. Teams will struggle mightily against us if we have 3 top WRs.

  3. #3
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    61
    Nicks being hurt all year really hurt the offense. When he is healthy he is unstoppable.(Third best playoff performance for a WR all time last year) Well, he has a nice long time to get healthy now. I agree Randle is a very nice player. I can only hope he spends the offseason living in Eli's basement sponging up as much as he can. With a healthy Nicks on one side, Randle on the other and Cruz in the slot the Giants are very dangerous.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlax View Post
    Nicks being hurt all year really hurt the offense. When he is healthy he is unstoppable.(Third best playoff performance for a WR all time last year) Well, he has a nice long time to get healthy now. I agree Randle is a very nice player. I can only hope he spends the offseason living in Eli's basement sponging up as much as he can. With a healthy Nicks on one side, Randle on the other and Cruz in the slot the Giants are very dangerous.
    Will he or will he not be as good as Manningham? That's the $64,000 dollar questions. Does he have the speed of a Manningham or is he more like Nicks?

  5. #5
    Randle's 2nd year is gonna be big.. kind of like Nick's 2nd

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Both tied for 3 TDs. I think Randle is gonna be a nice player for us moving forward. Hopefully we can retain Nicks' services for the foreseeable future as well. Teams will struggle mightily against us if we have 3 top WRs.
    Are you telling me that Nicks only caught 3 mesily TD passes in 16 regular season games? No wonder the Giants didn't make the playoffs this year. That's pothetic. He was a one year wonder I guess.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Does anyone out there know the answer? I know Randle only was a spot player but would like to know.
    Also how many games did Randle play vs Nicks this season?
    Last question. Can Randle make us forget about the Manningham or is he lacking speed & agility like Barden.

    NRC has a nice ring to it. Nicks/Randle/Cruz...... poor ole Ramses Barden guess he's the next Sr. Moss huh? hmmmmm..
    Be careful, you are saying something half decent about Manningham. The vulchers and Hixon lovers are going to attack and tell you that Hixon out performed MM this year.

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,526
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Are you telling me that Nicks only caught 3 mesily TD passes in 16 regular season games? No wonder the Giants didn't make the playoffs this year. That's pothetic. He was a one year wonder I guess.
    Thirteen regular season games. Regardless, Nicks struggled mightily this year.

    Far from a one year wonder though.

    Rookie: 800 yards

    Next two seasons: consecutive 1000 yard seasons, and a dominant post season in 2011.

    This year: injured and ineffictive.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Will he or will he not be as good as Manningham? That's the $64,000 dollar questions. Does he have the speed of a Manningham or is he more like Nicks?
    More like Nicks I believe. For what its worth, Randle's 40 time was slightly better than Manningham's. Then again if Randle can handle route running better than Manningham he'll easily be better. Note how Manningham didn't surpass his totals from last year.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Are you telling me that Nicks only caught 3 mesily TD passes in 16 regular season games? No wonder the Giants didn't make the playoffs this year. That's pothetic. He was a one year wonder I guess.
    not bad considering how hurt he was. Im, suprized he made it on the field at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts