+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 Opponents: Both Home & Away

This is a bummer of a day, with the Giants not making in to the playoffs:

For those of us looking forward to next year already, here is our list of home and away games.

New York Giants
    Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

At first glance it looks like an easier schedule than this year. With us not having to go to Green Bay, Seattle, Denver or the MetroDome.

My apologies if this has already been posted

you aren't the first to post it and you won't be the last.... and as someone else posted, it will probably go something like this:

Games 1-8
    Philly, Oakland, Detroit, Carolina, KC, San Diego, Dallas, Chicago

Games 2-8
    Philly, Dallas, Wash 2x, Green Bay, Seattle, Minny, Denver

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS View Post
    This is a bummer of a day, with the Giants not making in to the playoffs:

For those of us looking forward to next year already, here is our list of home and away games.

New York Giants
    Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

At first glance it looks like an easier schedule than this year. With us not having to go to Green Bay, Seattle, Denver or the MetroDome.

My apologies if this has already been posted
    Nice- I like it
    Much better than this year

Definitely an easier (though not easy) schedule helped along by the toughest teams having to play on our turf.

P.S. Jets, welcome to a real schedule and good luck lol!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Definitely an easier (though not easy) schedule helped along by the toughest teams having to play on our turf.

P.S. Jets, welcome to a real schedule and good luck lol!!
    The Jets problems aren't going away anytime soon lol,

I actually heard that the giants and denver will square off in week 3 next year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    I actually heard that the giants and denver will square off in week 3 next year.
    you know I don't see us winning that game especially with this defense, but I can't wait to see it.

Love it! I'll be at the SD game!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    Any "info" about dates, or anything other than who will play who is pure speculation at this point. I would speculate that the Manning Bowl III will be a Sunday night game, however.

Full NFL schedules don't come out till sometime in April I believe.