+ Reply to Thread

All we can do is hope

Since tc just confirmed no coaching change is coming lets hope glibness and fewell get head coaching jobs other wise we are stuck with these 2 buffoons

Veteran
    yep, lets hope the draft picks isn't as disappointing.

Nobody is evenly remotely interested in Killdrive as a head coach. Doesn't that say something?????
    We're stuck with this guy until Coughlin packs it in. I'm thinking maybe around his 90th birthday???

Not all coordinators make good head coaches ... Note the firings today .... Be careful what u all wish for

All-Pro
    I am not a huge fan of KG, but I can't see replacing him. I am also not a big fan of PF, and I can't see keeping him... what I find disturbing is the quick announcement that no coaching changes will be made without even considering the possibility that they may be part of the problem. This makes a huge statement, it says that the problem is the players. If the problem is the players, and the cap situation is as bad as it is... that means we are looking at 2-3 years of the same or worse. Small price to pay for 2 SBs I guess, but it will be a rough few years.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

You look around the league and it's impossible to find a quarterback-head coach-offensive coordinator trio that have been together as long as Eli-TC-KG. As much as we can hate some of the decisions all three make throughout a season, consistency matters. Any other franchise would love to not have to search for these three key pieces every year.

Basically, what I am saying is the seven teams who fired their head coaches, are asking themselves, "how can we get to that point".