+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The MOST depressing thing about being out of the hunt......

....is this board.

I'm surprised a lot of you can even type while bleeding from your wrists or swinging from the end of a rope.

How many "Coughlin, Gilbride and Fewell didn't get fired" threads do you need to start before it sinks in that you or I have NO SAY in what happens? OR, before you realize that you or I don't know a damned thing about running a football organization??

eh....I should know better than confronting you. Some of you are just venting......but some of you should try moving on to another hobby. CLEARLY the Giants aren't going to make you happy, so why continue being a fan? Surely there are organizations that WILL follow your advice since it's obvious that you are smarter than the people being paid to make these decisions. I can't understand being a fan of a team who's front office is dumber than it's own fans.

Anyway....this board could use a good purging of it's own.......you know who you are.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! GO GIANTS!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Happy New Year Brother!
    Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    GMENAGAIN is that you? j/k. you know if you visit the message boards of other teams it's no different.

Happy new year!

I read a select few posters in here anyway. It's not hard to put on blinders.

My toughest thing to deal with are the Redskins fans in the office.

Nothing wrong with saying what was wrong with this team and what needs to be rectified. If those come to fruition is a different matter. Unless some other teams give an HC job to either Gilbride and Fewell, nothing any of us can do about it. Same with players who sucked this season and will be part of the team next season.

The only thing now we as Giant fans can hope is that we acquire some awesome players from the draft, somehow be capable of getting some FAs our way, and hopefully Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell learned something this season.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    CLEARLY the Giants aren't going to make you happy, so why continue being a fan? Surely there are organizations that WILL follow your advice since it's obvious that you are smarter than the people being paid to make these decisions. I can't understand being a fan of a team who's front office is dumber than it's own fans.
    Because being a Giant fan is in my blood? I'm not some fair-weather BS that's going to leave just because times are bad. Sure, I'll complain to the ends of the earth, but I won't leave, because I live for the GIANTS. Who said anything about being happy?

Well, obviously if my rant doesn't apply to you, then it wasn't meant for you.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    I should add that fans dedicate a lot of time and money to a football team so they have all right to complain even if they are wrong or if their venting makes no difference.

Emotions are running high, and rash comments are being made. I'm sure you can empathize and relate.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    eh....I should know better than confronting you. Some of you are just venting......but some of you should try moving on to another hobby. CLEARLY the Giants aren't going to make you happy, so why continue being a fan? Surely there are organizations that WILL follow your advice since it's obvious that you are smarter than the people being paid to make these decisions. I can't understand being a fan of a team who's front office is dumber than it's own fans.

Anyway....this board could use a good purging of it's own.......you know who you are.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! GO GIANTS!!!
    Sports and rational conclusions rarely go together in a harmonious union. Just have to learn to tolerate other opinions no matter how little sense they make. You should know that FBomb. Have a Happy New Year!