+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

That critical interception from dumb passing call

Here weget the ball on our 20 after the Jets fumbled in the End Zone - and then first play from Killdrive is to throw a pass - thrown too hard by Eli and tipped interception - exhausted our valiant defense and ultimately resulted in cheap TD by Jets

This is what kills me- why throw with 8 minutes left on 1st down - OK so you try to run and go three and out and puntbut put them way back- instead of on our teens. Also we low percentage pass on 3d and 1 to Cruz early on instead of getting the first down with a safe pass or run-

And having to settle for FG's instead of TD's - always an issue with us - one should have been for six.

Re: That critical interception from dumb passing call

[quote user="ggrammas"]

Here weget the ball on our 20 after the Jets fumbled in the End Zone - and then first play from Killdrive is to throw a pass - thrown too hard by Eli and tipped interception - exhausted our valiant defense and ultimately resulted in cheap TD by Jets

This is what kills me- why throw with 8 minutes left on 1st down - OK so you try to run and go three and out and puntbut put them way back- instead of on our teens. Also we low percentage pass on 3d and 1 to Cruz early on instead of getting the first down with a safe pass or run-

And having to settle for FG's instead of TD's - always an issue with us - one should have been for six.

[/quote]

I heard it was called run but Eli audibled. With 9 minutes left it is too early to stop passing. The WRs have to haul that stuff in.

"thrown too hard"? Seriously?

The DUMB passing call was on third and one.

All-Pro

If Eli audibled out of the run, shame on him. And why did it seem like Eli wanted to throw at Revis all game long? Revis IS the best CB in the league. Throw to the other side damn it! He throw at Revis when he was covering Nicks, Beckum and Barden. I didnt get that at all.

Gilbrides playcalling was terrible in the begining. Perry finally saw the light and played more mano y mano and sent blitzes, and look what happened! We beat them up. But, the Jets do stink and are worse then the Cowboys, so lets not pat ourselves on the back yet.

Nicks, what the hell is wrong with your hands all of a sudden!!!??? Is it the cold?

Go Giants.

Great game yesterday. Now bring that same intensity next week. Someone should create a rumor about how the Cowboys said they were the team of NY and cover our banners blaming it on Jerry Jones. Seems to be the only spark this team needs.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

If Eli audibled out of the run, shame on him. And why did it seem like Eli wanted to throw at Revis all game long? Revis IS the best CB in the league. Throw to the other side damn it! He throw at Revis when he was covering Nicks, Beckum and Barden. I didnt get that at all.

Gilbrides playcalling was terrible in the begining. Perry finally saw the light and played more mano y mano and sent blitzes, and look what happened! We beat them up. But, the Jets do stink and are worse then the Cowboys, so lets not pat ourselves on the back yet.

Nicks, what the hell is wrong with your hands all of a sudden!!!??? Is it the cold?

Go Giants.

Great game yesterday. Now bring that same intensity next week. Someone should create a rumor about how the Cowboys said they were the team of NY and cover our banners blaming it on Jerry Jones. Seems to be the only spark this team needs.

[/quote]

I kept yelling at the TV the same thing. Eli is lucky Revis didn't come up with a pick 6 on those other deflctions! It was like he was trying over and over to beat Revis.

Veteran

"At the end of the day" the pass was perfectly placed...even though I literally got up and cursed at my TV...Nicks just dropped the ball, he has dropped like 4-5 catcheable balls in the past two games

[quote user="Pakman"]"At the end of the day" the pass was perfectly placed...even though I literally got up and cursed at my TV...Nicks just dropped the ball, he has dropped like 4-5 catcheable balls in the past two games[/quote]

True... Nicks should have hauled that on in..... just like the TD pass last week. Let's hope he has a big game against Dallas..... then all will be forgotten []

Nicks did make an amazing leaping catch on Revis in that game.

However, for the game overall, Revis will end up man-handling any WR. You'll get about 2-3 good pass completions on him with a good WR in a game but that's about it.

Eli audibled out to a pass which is fine but hy throw to Revis is covering in that situation....that was the dumb part

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch