+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The City of Brotherly Love.........

I don't know if is appropriate to post this here, but I have been talking about this all week here and it hasn't been discouraged yet.....so:

I am currently behind enemy lines where I will be auditioning for the television show The Voice. I figured I'd let you wish me luck now before I become a big star and never talk to any of you again. :-)

I figured, what the hell. I'm getting neither younger or prettier and as much as I have always thought that these shows were a form of "cheating" because they allow for instant fame without the hard work....I would regret not trying it. Besides....I HAVE put in the hard work that comes with this life.

I'll bump this thread with the outcome!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Good luck!

...break a leg

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I don't know if is appropriate to post this here, but I have been talking about this all week here and it hasn't been discouraged yet.....so:

I am currently behind enemy lines where I will be auditioning for the television show The Voice. I figured I'd let you wish me luck now before I become a big star and never talk to any of you again. :-)

I figured, what the hell. I'm getting neither younger or prettier and as much as I have always thought that these shows were a form of "cheating" because they allow for instant fame without the hard work....I would regret not trying it. Besides....I HAVE put in the hard work that comes with this life.

Dude...good luck.

And I think I speak for all of us when I say, we are counting on sponging off you for the rest of our lives.
    This space for rent

I sent 2 kids to college in that city.
    If you are in S. Philly try the resauarant Marra's for a good sit down pizza place and casual italian restaurant.
    The restaurant name should give you some good Karma and the olive oil in the food should lubricate your vocal cords.
    Good luck FB!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Good luck! Maybe I should try it...I sing a mean Waylon Jennings!!! Otherwise talentless!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Dude...good luck.

And I think I speak for all of us when I say, we are counting on sponging off you for the rest of our lives.
    SECURITY!!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...break a leg
    Just make sure it's someone else's leg.

You know, it being Philly and all.
    Andre the Giant

SECURITY!!!!!
    Wait...I was counting on that job.

And don't fall for the tourist trick of "Pat" or "Gino's"

Jim's Steaks is the way to go...trust me.

http://www.jimssteaks.com/

And don't think of this as cheating...it may actually be harder (but quicker) 'cause you are gonna beat a loooot of people when you win.
    This space for rent