+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli's Fantasy Play can Kill your Season!

Every element where I needed at least something decent from Eli as my QB in one league to any of the WRs in others has killed my fantasy football season and today was the nail in the coffin. And after the 6-2 giant start, Eli killed it for me and I had Luck on the bench who could have saved my season if I had at least used him instead of thinking Eli was going to get it back together.

with the way eli turns the football over you should have known better.

Cruz's 1.5 points is fantastic too.

Eli killed me, too. Every rookie QB has better numbers ffs

I'm in playoffs & Jamal Charles,damarious Thomas,& Doug Martin have gave me combined 0 points.....amazingly with 7+ points from my QB ill win.....unfortunately it's Tom Brady which has done absolutely nothing so far....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

i was up by 30 points in my fantasy play-offs

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Eli manning 2

Vincent Jackson >3

Doug Martin >2

Demarylus Thomas > 2

A J Green > 11

Tynes > 0

Rams D > -2

------------------------------

Bench-

Russell wilson

Kaepernick

My filthy team blew a 35 point lead.

Needless to say i lost...

only CJ1K can save me scoring 32 points lol...

Quote Originally Posted by LT_Hits View Post
    Every element where I needed at least something decent from Eli as my QB in one league to any of the WRs in others has killed my fantasy football season and today was the nail in the coffin. And after the 6-2 giant start, Eli killed it for me and I had Luck on the bench who could have saved my season if I had at least used him instead of thinking Eli was going to get it back together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Eli killed me, too. Every rookie QB has better numbers ffs
    lol. frankly it serves you guys right. I never use Eli as a fantasy starter. Learned that pretty quick. Not because he sucks, but the way our offense is. It's the anti-fantasy offense. This aint GB or NO where they run up the score. Also, in the redzone or goaline when other teams pass, we run it. FF QB nightmare right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    with the way eli turns the football over you should have known better.
    That has nothing to do with FF btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol. frankly it serves you guys right. I never use Eli as a fantasy starter. Learned that pretty quick. Not because he sucks, but the way our offense is. It's the anti-fantasy offense. This aint GB or NO where they run up the score. Also, in the redzone or goaline when other teams pass, we run it. FF QB nightmare right there.
    I know how the offense works. I picked Eli because I figured he'd be reliable for around 12 points per week. That's all I was after. I had Doug Martin, Megatron, Julio, Decker and Gronk at my other positions so didn't need 20 points per week from my QB.