+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    How Many More Productive Years Out Of Eli?

    How many more productive years do you think we get out of Eli? I say 6. He'll be 32 next year. 6 more productive years with at least one more SB coming next year in OUR stadium. We are so close to being the best team in the NFL. We have the potential. Look st the SF and GB game. Just a couple more pieces and we're there. In Reese we trust.
    80

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    How many more productive years do you think we get out of Eli? I say 6. He'll be 32 next year. 6 more productive years with at least one more SB coming next year in OUR stadium. We are so close to being the best team in the NFL. We have the potential. Look st the SF and GB game. Just a couple more pieces and we're there. In Reese we trust.
    After his play this year, he may not have any productive years left. All NFL players are different - some are done at 30, and a few make it past 35.

  3. #3
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    7,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    After his play this year, he may not have any productive years left. All NFL players are different - some are done at 30, and a few make it past 35.
    He actually had a decent year, at least in the first half... I am beginning to think we need to draft a November QB... a guy who can come in and play 6 games in November and early December, then put Eli back in for the playoffs
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

  4. #4
    Many more to come.
    ​​​

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Posts
    1,640
    If Gibride gets a head coaching job, Eli may have is most productive years ahead of him.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    just look at his brother.........he's still going strong and far less durable than Eli

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    If Gibride gets a head coaching job, Eli may have is most productive years ahead of him.
    OMG this... once he's done stifling Eli, we'll see a QB that to date we've only seen glimpses of...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  8. #8
    depends on the oline they put in front of him 1he has to servive 2he has to be productive it all goes hand in hand hes top 3-5 qb with protection we saw what he is getting hit 10-15 times a game.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    How many more productive years do you think we get out of Eli? I say 6. He'll be 32 next year. 6 more productive years with at least one more SB coming next year in OUR stadium. We are so close to being the best team in the NFL. We have the potential. Look st the SF and GB game. Just a couple more pieces and we're there. In Reese we trust.
    Time to draft a QB of the future!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  10. #10
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    9,084
    ah.. till he's 40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts