+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Many More Productive Years Out Of Eli?

How many more productive years do you think we get out of Eli? I say 6. He'll be 32 next year. 6 more productive years with at least one more SB coming next year in OUR stadium. We are so close to being the best team in the NFL. We have the potential. Look st the SF and GB game. Just a couple more pieces and we're there. In Reese we trust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    How many more productive years do you think we get out of Eli? I say 6. He'll be 32 next year. 6 more productive years with at least one more SB coming next year in OUR stadium. We are so close to being the best team in the NFL. We have the potential. Look st the SF and GB game. Just a couple more pieces and we're there. In Reese we trust.
    After his play this year, he may not have any productive years left. All NFL players are different - some are done at 30, and a few make it past 35.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    After his play this year, he may not have any productive years left. All NFL players are different - some are done at 30, and a few make it past 35.
    He actually had a decent year, at least in the first half... I am beginning to think we need to draft a November QB... a guy who can come in and play 6 games in November and early December, then put Eli back in for the playoffs
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Many more to come.
    ​​​

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    If Gibride gets a head coaching job, Eli may have is most productive years ahead of him.

just look at his brother.........he's still going strong and far less durable than Eli

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    If Gibride gets a head coaching job, Eli may have is most productive years ahead of him.
    OMG this... once he's done stifling Eli, we'll see a QB that to date we've only seen glimpses of...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

depends on the oline they put in front of him 1he has to servive 2he has to be productive it all goes hand in hand hes top 3-5 qb with protection we saw what he is getting hit 10-15 times a game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Time to draft a QB of the future!
    Giants fan since '58

ah.. till he's 40