Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: braylons supposed contract demands

braylons supposed contract demands

So the rumor is he wants Fitz money and at first that sounds ridiculous but then think about it a little bit. 10 mil a year average is what Fitz makes...

Plax after all of this in the new contract was offered 7 mil a year average

we just signed Canty to 7 mil a year average

so would something 8.5 to 9 mil a year really be totally unacceptable?

AND would that be close enough braylon?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: braylons supposed contract demands

I really cant see braylon getting more than what plax got. Perhaps more guaranteed money, as he is younger.

They could sign ME for 1/5 of that....granted, I suck, but think of the money they'd save...

[quote user="slipknottin"]I really cant see braylon getting more than what plax got. Perhaps more guaranteed money, as he is younger.[/quote]

Yeah I agree

All-Pro

If he wants out of Cleveland, he'll take 7 mill a year with big ole guarantee.

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"]If he wants out of Cleveland, he'll take 7 mill a year with big ole guarantee.[/quote]

Word up

[quote user="slipknottin"]I really cant see braylon getting more than what plax got.* Perhaps more guaranteed money, as he is younger.[/quote]

i could cuz we are talking about a 6 years worth of difference in whcih 6 years from now it won't be like hes over the hill and we can just cut his last years out...

if we get braylon its for the long hall... hopfully a 10 year career type thing

All-Pro

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]If he wants out of Cleveland, he'll take 7 mill a year with big ole guarantee.[/quote]

Word up

[/quote]

He's just coming out of his rookie contract (next year its up)... How much guaranteed did he get as the, what 3rd overall pick?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="slipknottin"]I really cant see braylon getting more than what plax got.* Perhaps more guaranteed money, as he is younger.[/quote]

i could cuz we are talking about a 6 years worth of difference in whcih 6 years from now it won't be like hes over the hill and we can just cut his last years out...

if we get braylon its for the long hall... hopfully a 10 year career type thing[/quote]

Although I think 10 years would be easier on our cap now, it'd probably be backloaded too. I see more of a 6 or 7 year deal so he's like 32 when it ends.

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="slipknottin"]I really cant see braylon getting more than what plax got.* Perhaps more guaranteed money, as he is younger.[/quote]

if we get braylon its for the long hall... hopfully a 10 year career type thing[/quote]

Although I think 10 years would be easier on our cap now, it'd probably be backloaded too. I see more of a 6 or 7 year deal so he's like 32 when it ends.[/quote]

yea but the goal would also to be get value for him in those later years of a 6-7 year deal with an extension that also wouldn't cause friction

Closed Thread