+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andy Reid most likely headed to AZ... I wish him well should be a great fit

so long Andy, and your bundles of headaches wrought. he should do well in AZ, he usually had a good oline setup for the eagles, I think he could do well there

Seems he is going to the chiefs instead? First overall pick and a pretty talented team. Wonder if Vick follows him there?

Vick + Charles = pretty scary ground game

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Seems he is going to the chiefs instead? First overall pick and a pretty talented team. Wonder if Vick follows him there?

Vick + Charles = pretty scary ground game
    Depends on what they take the first pick on. QB class isn't as deep this year as it was last year, but if they do, they wouldn't have much use for Vick unless they want to use him as a babysitter like we used Kurt Warner...

Well this is the worst draft I have ever seen in terms of blue chip prospects. Worst time for the Chiefs to decide to be awful.

Veteran
    He's like 99% going to the Chiefs at this point.

The Chiefs really had to offer him something crazy for him to go there over Arizona IMO. The Cardinals need so much less than the Chiefs do to be competitive that it's not even funny.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that the Cardinals are a 10 win team with a competent QB.

In any event, Good luck Andy.

+ Reply to Thread