+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    matt ryan, brees, rodgers are some names that come to mind. I think they are smarter because their overall decison making on the field is better. they dont turn the ball over as much. asa far is reading defenses goes, they are do that very well. that is why they are productive on the field for their team.prays: "please dont let him bring up playoff wins as if it justifies a player being smarter than another when wins come as a team. please let him give a more valid example."
    I don't know if I would say smarter, probably consistent is a better word.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    You just realized this now

Sometimes I carry a lot of rope.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

matt ryan, brees, rodgers are some names that come to mind. I think they are smarter because their overall decision making on the field is better. they dont turn the ball over as much. as far as reading defenses goes, they are all very good at it. that is why they are all productive on the field for their team.

prays: "please dont let him bring up playoff wins as if it justifies a player being smarter than another when wins come as a team. please let him give a more valid example."
    Brees throws a ton of picks, too. He's thrown 15 or more in all but like 3 or 4 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Nada.

Kept Diehl at RT.
    Failed to use Barden or Randle when Nicks was ailing.
    this i agree with. im not sure if its his ultimate decision or TC's decision but this these were some big mistakes. Good point here

matt ryan, brees, rodgers are some names that come to mind. I think they are smarter because their overall decision making on the field is better. they dont turn the ball over as much. as far as reading defenses goes, they are all very good at it. that is why they are all productive on the field for their team.

prays: "please dont let him bring up playoff wins as if it justifies a player being smarter than another when wins come as a team. please let him give a more valid example."
    Oops forgot Rodgers.. Matt Ryan LOL please don't make me laugh.

Guy has the most unbelievable receiving corps in the league (not to mention which is probably the biggest reason for his success), Tony Gonzalez.

Brees turns the ball over just as much if not more than Eli and he has a "safe" "high percentage" offense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Nada.

Kept Diehl at RT.
    Failed to use Barden or Randle when Nicks was ailing.
    He kept Diehl at RT for 2 games when Locklear was struggling himself. Also, I think that decision was on TC, not KG.

If he thought Barden or Randle were better options earlier, he would have used them. We used Hixon a lot this season.

Some how a thread about Kevin Gilbride is now turning into an Eli Manning thread.
    Damn you off-season...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Brees throws a ton of picks, too. He's thrown 15 or more in all but like 3 or 4 seasons.

When i said they dont turn the ball over as much, who do you think i was comparing them to?

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Some how a thread about Kevin Gilbride is now turning into an Eli Manning thread.
    Damn you off-season...
    All because Rosie asked if Eli would want a new OC, lol.

When i said they dont turn the ball over as much, who do you think i was comparing them to?
    I took it as a general statement. However, Brees turns the ball over a lot.

+ Reply to Thread