I have that much faith in Eli, has nothing to do with being a homer. Eli doesn't get enough credit. Never has. never will. Especially not with Gilbride's offense because it's not a sexy offense.
I'm ALL IN are you?
"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."
Not all interceptions are because of bad decision making of the QB. A decent amount of them are bad throws whether overthrowing or undethrowing the target. Just something I think should be cleared up.
2014 Giants Mock (Extra 3rd from Nicks FA comp)
1. Khalil Mack, DE/LB, Buffalo
2. Zach Martin, G/C, Notre Dame
3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
4. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
5. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6. Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
If you're just gonna make **** up without supporting it, why settle for Eli being the third smartest QB? Why not just make him number one?