I have that much faith in Eli, has nothing to do with being a homer. Eli doesn't get enough credit. Never has. never will. Especially not with Gilbride's offense because it's not a sexy offense.
I'm ALL IN are you?
"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."
Not all interceptions are because of bad decision making of the QB. A decent amount of them are bad throws whether overthrowing or undethrowing the target. Just something I think should be cleared up.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
If you're just gonna make **** up without supporting it, why settle for Eli being the third smartest QB? Why not just make him number one?