+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Last time I checked, Eli and Brees are both in the top 5 for Yards Traveled per Attempted Pass. I'm positive there's a correlation between deeper passes per attempt and the amount of interceptions. It's one of the reasons you see Luck with so many more interceptions versus RG3.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    People don't understand just how important a great TE is for a QB... how much of a security blanket a guy like Witten and Tony Gonzalez are.

If Bennett didn't need to stay in for our incompetent O-line Eli might have a misatch there.
    romo still makes a lot of bad decisions in spite of having a great tight end

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    56 interceptions. However. brees has thrown 321 more passes.
    Funny how the fact that Brees throws more is not factored in by you when bringing up that he throws mores TDs but it does factor in when considering INTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Interceptions are still interceptions, no matter if they were bad decisions or not.
    Who you kidding Rudyy?

In 2010 Eli didn't throw 25 INTS remember?
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Interceptions are still interceptions, no matter if they were bad decisions or not.
    thats nice. Lions also hunt for food.

the problem with this is, it has nothing to do with the original topic. decision making.

thats nice. Lions also hunt for food.

the problem with this is, it has nothing to do with the original topic. decision making.
    Ok so correct me if I'm wrong.

Drew Brees throws smart interceptions and Eli throws dumb interceptions.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Funny how the fact that Brees throws more is not factored in by you when bringing up that he throws mores TDs but it does factor in when considering INTs.
    i dont care about touchdown passes and i will never ever bring up how many touchdown catches, runs, or passes someone has in order to prove a person is better. Never, ever. Touchdowns are the most overrated stat in the game. You can throw a slant or a screen that goes 99 yards for a TD and be credited with a TD pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Who you kidding Rudyy?

In 2010 Eli didn't throw 25 INTS remember?
    You can debate on a few of those interceptions, but ultimately, they were from high balls and poor decision making from Eli. Why can't the same be said to other quarterbacks who throw just as many if not more than him?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Ok so correct me if I'm wrong.

Drew Brees throws smart interceptions and Eli throws dumb interceptions.
    No. i just think brees has a lower percentage of bad mistakes than eli. This is why i brought up brees has thrown many more passes than eli in spite of them having the same number of picks. What do you think? You think eli's percentage of mistakes are fewer in terms of decision making?

No. i just think brees has a lower percentage of bad mistakes than eli. This is why i brought up brees has thrown many more passes than eli in spite of them having the same number of picks. What do you think? You think eli's percentage of mistakes are fewer in terms of decision making?
    Never said that, but the theme around here is that Eli is the only one who makes bad decisions, but if a another quarterback outperforms him in that category there's an excuse.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread