3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Eli's extensive time he puts in, in the film room and working with his receivers, the audibles he makes at the line and his decision making when the pass protection is good tells me everything I need to know.
Eli's not afraid to make a mistake which is why he throws a lot of INT's. He trusts his receivers too much and tries to do too much to for the team which sometimes has a negative effect.
I'm ALL IN are you?
"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."
For example the last game of the season, Eli throws 5 td's and when you ask fellow fans about it they say well the Eagles quit, they suck, etc. Eli Manning is truly the Rodney Dangerfiled of the NFL.
Giants fan since the early 80s
I'm not trying to argue and make excuses for Eli's play, but I think a lot of people overreacted from last year and think he totally regressed. There were some head scratching games, but ask yourself..did anyone really play all that well this year?
Not trying to make this into an Eli thread.