+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    He puts in a lot of time in the film room. He works with his receivers. He audibles at the line and his decision making is good when the pass protection is good.

Quick. which Qb am i referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Okay, I just have never heard you criticize Eli's play until now.
    Really?

I would if I didn't see a hundred "ELI SUXXX HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Please no do compare Romo to Eli.

Eli is light years ahead of Romo.

Romo since he's been in the league has grown the least out of almost any legit starting QB.
    You brought up the fact that matt ryan has a great tight end and that helps with decisions making. im letting u know romo also has a good tight end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Really?

I would if I didn't see a hundred "ELI SUXXX HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!" threads.
    lol we are the complete opposite. I feel the same way about gilbride.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Please no do compare Romo to Eli.

Eli is light years ahead of Romo.

Romo since he's been in the league has grown the least out of almost any legit starting QB.
    I disagree. Romo has grown up quite a bit.

He's played through injury and despite his late game struggles he's a good QB.

Didn't he break a few Cowboy QB's records this year?

Just think, when Eli does that, our old QB's become dirt.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    lol we are the complete opposite. I feel the same way about gilbride.
    Which reminds me:

Firing coaches doesn't automatically solve the problems we have. Lots of irrational and radical fans on here.

Which reminds me:

Firing coaches doesn't automatically solve the problems we have. Lots of irrational and radical fans on here.
    I have a solution. Lets just call the team the NY Football Eli's. Because When eli plays bad and we lose its 100% all his fault. And When we win its all Eli

Morehead gave me the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I have a solution. Lets just call the team the NY Football Eli's. Because When eli plays bad and we lose its 100% all his fault. When we win its all Eli

Morehead gave me the idea
    No.

Let's actually analyze the game and players instead of having knee jerk reactions and bitter opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I disagree, when Eli makes a play majority of people give credit to everyone not named Eli, and when Eli makes a mistake it's all Eli's fault.
    For example the last game of the season, Eli throws 5 td's and when you ask fellow fans about it they say well the Eagles quit, they suck, etc. Eli Manning is truly the Rodney Dangerfiled of the NFL.
    In 2011 when Eli played brilliantly, consistently, all season long, did people give credit to Eli? Practically everyone on this board and the media were riding his jock. Consistency breeds confidence. Inconsistency just brings about questions. Eli was inconsistent this year.

No.

Let's actually analyze the game and players instead of having knee jerk reactions and bitter opinions.
    id agree with this philosophy if it was possible. But the trend on here is if eli plays bad and we lose its all his fault. however if we win he carried the team. he gets almost all the blame and all the credit. Although i think gilbride takes a little more blame.