+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    **** Lebeau has turned down HC Jobs. He WANTS to stay a coordinator. So don't compare it to KG.
    Which ones? Not trying to be a smartass, but I can't remember the last time I've seen him turn down an interview for a HC gig, or the last one he was offered, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I re-watch the games every single season at least once, sometimes twice.

I used to make a topic after each game to summarize and point out who did what and how they performed.

Don't make assumptions.
    Well then you need to rewatch the games 5 or 6 times then.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think Eli would pick up a new system rather quickly; as it is we run one of the more complicated systems in the league. However, I don't think Eli would want to play under any OC that wouldn't give him full reign at the line.
    That's the thing. If we did get a new OC Eli would have full reign to call the offense however he pleases.

And we would THRIVE.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Well then you need to rewatch the games 5 or 6 times then.
    You need to stop being such a smug smart *** and get out of my thread.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

I don't have a bias against Gilbride.

I've given him another chance this season and he once again let me down. He can call some good games for the most part and others are just terrible. Same thing with Fewell. Neither of them make many or enough adjustments when something isn't working.
    You gave him another chance this season? How kind of you to give a SB winning OC, who's unit was a position of strength that whole year, another chance.

Your posts certainly indicate bias against Gilbride. Have you seen the posts you make during the games? After the games? I don't necessarily draw this from the context of your posts (which support my claim for the most part anyway), but the unbelievable frequency in which you bash the offense, and the play calling!

You're right, maybe it isn't bias, maybe it's just blind disapproval.

You need to stop being such a smug smart *** and get out of my thread.
    You need to stop posting words that result in astericks replacing the words.

That's the thing. If we did get a new OC Eli would have full reign to call the offense however he pleases.

And we would THRIVE.
    You do realize just how much responsibility that Eli holds in our offense now, right? It's about as full reign as it gets in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You gave him another chance this season? How kind of you to give a SB winning OC, who's unit was a position of strength that whole year, another chance.

Your posts certainly indicate bias against Gilbride. Have you seen the posts you make during the games? After the games? I don't necessarily draw this from the context of your posts (which support my claim for the most part anyway), but the unbelievable frequency in which you bash the offense, and the play calling!

You're right, maybe it isn't bias, maybe it's just blind disapproval.
    I'll say again, just because we won a super bowl with Gilbride doesn't mean it was because of him. He was not even close to a key reason we won. We won despite him.

I can't stand Gilbride, that's well documented on here but I left him alone this season for the most part. Until he made no adjustments in our offense when things weren't going well.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Which ones? Not trying to be a smartass, but I can't remember the last time I've seen him turn down an interview for a HC gig, or the last one he was offered, for that matter.
    From about 2005-2009 nhe was on of the most request coaches for interview. After a while it became understood that he has no intentions of being a HC and that he just wants to coach defense. Last thing I heard wast the Cardinals offering him the HC job about 2-3 years ago. He is very happy with his position and team.

You do realize just how much responsibility that Eli holds in our offense now, right? It's about as full reign as it gets in this league.
    Not even close.

Peyton, Brady and Brees have full reign.

Eli does not and he should because he has the intellect and skill to execute it.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic