+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Next seasons schedule.

Is it me? or does that look like an easy 11-12 win season to anyone else? That's gotta be the best schedule in a long time.

Veteran
    We can easily go 9-7 again.

If you looked at this years schedule and I told you we would beat the Packers, 49'ers, and Saints, would you ever pick us to go 9-7?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    If you looked at this years schedule and I told you we would beat the Packers, 49'ers, and Saints, would you ever pick us to go 9-7?
    The schedule doesn't really make a difference what matters is, will the Giants actually show up and play.

nothing is a give me in the NFL, all these teams could be powerhouses next year....

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    Is it me? or does that look like an easy 11-12 win season to anyone else? That's gotta be the best schedule in a long time.
    The NFC North should be tough, not an easy outing in any of those (yes, Detroit included).

The AFC West should be nice to play, but I'll wait and see who the coaches in the division are before saying that it'll be a cake walk.

Seattle will be a tough game. Carolina... Who knows, lol.

All our division games will be tough. As it is, we split with everyone this season.

I'm liking the schedule. +

We're the Giants. We can beat anyone, and lose to anyone. We can put up 52 points one week, and 0 the next.

Although I will say that next year's schedule looks a lot better than this year's.

The GIants' win count will be identical to the number of games the team shows up to play. This team can beat anyone in the league, but they can also lose to anyone as well...

New Orleans will be much better next season and the Cowboys get to play them instead of us.