+ Reply to Thread

If TC can't go next week who steps up as acting HC?

Pretty nasty hit he took on the sidelines today. If he's unable to go against the Boys who steps up as HC, KG or TF?

He needs to gut it out & dress for the game next week & show OSI & Manningham how to play hurt right?

Re: If TC can't go next week who steps up as acting HC?

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Pretty nasty hit he took on the sidelines today. If he's unable to go against the Boys who steps up as HC, KG or TF?

He needs to gut it out & dress for the game next week & show OSI & Manningham how to play hurt right?[/quote]

I hope TC is ok. It would be Gilbride.

he'll be there. if Payton can do it with a torn or broken whatever, Coughlin will be out there. it didn't seem to be too bad, maybe a slight hyper extension or hamstring injury, could have been worse.

of course, DJ STAY IN BOUNDS YOU IMGRATE! JUST FALL DOWN! oh god, its like nobody ever sees other players **** ups on TV and learns from them

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Pretty nasty hit he took on the sidelines today. If he's unable to go against the Boys who steps up as HC, KG or TF?

He needs to gut it out & dress for the game next week & show OSI & Manningham how to play hurt right?[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you think KG would change anything drastically or just keep everything the same?

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Pretty nasty hit he took on the sidelines today. If he's unable to go against the Boys who steps up as HC, KG or TF?

[/quote]

Do you think KG would change anything drastically or just keep everything the same?[/quote]

No. Coughlin would be in his ear all day from the press box.

Are you guys kidding me? The season is on the line and you don't think our head coach is going to be there? He wasn't in a plane crash, he got hurt on the sideline.

[quote user="KidA"]Are you guys kidding me?* The season is on the line and you don't think our head coach is going to be there?* He wasn't in a plane crash, he got hurt on the sideline.
    [/quote]

I believe the team physicians have the final say on whether or not someone can suit it up don't they. Hey the strang way the calls went today who knows. The team physicians may say TC has to sit it out.

TC is tougher than most players on this team...he stayed in the game and plays hurt. I wouldnt even expect him to miss any practice time and you just wont see him on the injury report....tooo tough!!!