+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Ogletree ?

Hasnt looked like one maybe Alec is exactly what we do need lol

Personally im not a Tampa 2 fan but i have faith that reese will pick the right players to fill fewells need.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    They have been running one under Fewell.

I like him.. just not at #19

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    I like him.. just not at #19
    Yea, I dont think he is worth that high of a pick either. I think hes a mid-late 2nd rounder.

i love em.. Hes a diffrence maker, and even in games the Bulldogs didn't do well defensivley, he made his presence felt, like yesterday, by forcing the big tunrover in the 3rd quarter, which very well could of been the play of the game.. He lead GA in Tackles, and missed 4games! Thats pretty impressive and gives u a idea of his motor and how often hes around the football.. THe giants need players like that, despretley...

They need players that impact the game by more then just ur basic stuff.. THey need diffrence makers, to go with run stuffers like Linval..

Chase Blackburn is terrible... I'd take this guy in a second, and i believe the bears will take em if we pass, as there future replacement for Brian Urlacher.. The bears know about converted safteys into LB's, and what LB's that make plays can do for a team...

I'd be estatic if we got Ogletree.. I also love Khaseeme Greene.. Those are the 2 i've raved about for sometime now... Both made prominent plays in there bowl games as well.. Greene was flat out brilliant..

Although I Want LBs bad, I don't think we go that route in the 1st.....

Anyone that pays close attention to prospects, what's the word on Gerald Hodges,Kevin Minter,Kasheem Greene,Sean porter $& Arthur brown? Do you see any of them as a good fit for us & where could be realistically get them?

I like him alot...In terms of MLB prospects Olgetree is probably the most athletic , best in pass coverage and best pass rusher coming out this season. The guys a tackling machine, he had more tackles then Teo while playing 4 less games!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He's a converted safety who will likely run better than other inside linebackers and has a frame to gain significant weight.

But he is certainly a project
    So true. I was watching all the stuff on youtube/bowl game and came to the same exact conclusion. Looks like a project.

Other observations are that he has a few stud d-linemen in front of him to eat up blockers. If this guy can't be his own impact player then I don't think he is a 1st round talent. On top of the fact that he doesn't possess rare (pierre-paul like) athleticism. No freakish plays.

Reminds me a lot of a smaller Akeem Ayers. Not spectacular in college.

I'd like to see Andrew Jackson from Western Kentucky in Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

So true. I was watching all the stuff on youtube/bowl game and came to the same exact conclusion. Looks like a project.

Other observations are that he has a few stud d-linemen in front of him to eat up blockers. If this guy can't be his own impact player then I don't think he is a 1st round talent. On top of the fact that he doesn't possess rare (pierre-paul like) athleticism. No freakish plays.

Reminds me a lot of a smaller Akeem Ayers. Not spectacular in college.

I'd like to see Andrew Jackson from Western Kentucky in Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Those are some crazy hops

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I hope you are being sarcastic...

I saw this and am certainly impressed, but not enough to give him the "freakish ability" tag. I don't care how well he can field an onside kick, bottom line is he is just average for a "1st rounder" when playing defense.
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

+ Reply to Thread