+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hope Fewell understand the defense now!

It isn't how he wants to play it...it is how it is supposed to be played...with heavy pressure on the QB...Granted...the Giants defense still gave up alot of plays but they were out there a long time since the Offense was inept this week for most of the game, with the exception of a few big plays.

I like the way Tuck started to turn it on in the 2nd half...like he had purpose! JPP is Unbelievable!!! Cruz is playing like a 5th year pro-bowl vet...completely crazy from what is virtually a rookie who didn't play the first few games.

Re: I hope Fewell understand the defense now!

Tuck hes back sure hope he hangs in there.. Sir JPP well enough said about him. Cruz is our #1 WR
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

All-Pro

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

It isn't how he wants to play it...it is how it is supposed to be played...with heavy pressure on the QB...Granted...the Giants defense still gave up alot of plays but they were out there a long time since the Offense was inept this week for most of the game, with the exception of a few big plays.

I like the way Tuck started to turn it on in the 2nd half...like he had purpose! JPP is Unbelievable!!! Cruz is playing like a 5th year pro-bowl vet...completely crazy from what is virtually a rookie who didn't play the first few games.

[/quote]

i'm gonna go buy myself a JPP jersey.

I cannot agree with you more, or stress enough how important it is that Perry realizes this.

Finally some pressure on the QB! This is definitely how this defense was meant to be played.

Veteran

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

So what does your post have to do with Fewell? If you blame him for all the past times the defense just didnt show up, you have to give him props when they do.

Did he not make the D game plan this week?

Some dudes are just haters....

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]It was more because the defensive line played well more then anything else.When the Giants get those ends going there defense can be good

[quote user="DandyDon"][quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

So what does your post have to do with Fewell? If you blame him for all the past times the defense just didnt show up, you have to give him props when they do.

Some dudes are just haters....[/quote]

actually todays game plan wasnt something we'd seen since NE. we played a ton of man press coverage. a ton of it. brought different blitz packages. challenged diff. gaps. we rushed 3 i believe ONE TIME.

fewell's game plan was good today, its been horrible for months before that. u really think people are "hating" and not representing how fewells been calling games?
    really??

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="DandyDon"][quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

Some dudes are just haters....[/quote]

actually todays game plan wasnt something we'd seen since NE. we played a ton of man press coverage. a ton of it. brought different blitz packages. challenged diff. gaps. we rushed 3 i believe ONE TIME.

fewell's game plan was good today, its been horrible for months before that. u really think people are "hating" and not representing how fewells been calling games?
    really??[/quote]

To me it wasnt so much gameplan as it was Tuck finally playing like Tuck. Also the Holmes and Keller drops helped. Fewell still called the same generic blitzes as he usually does. Rushing 4 guys into one gap just to watch them all run into eachother and none of them get in.

Veteran

Probably stay with man press more often but you have to realize that, hate romo or not, thumb injury or not, he is a lot better then sanzhez and so is dez bryan austin and whitten.

There will be zone mixed in but the press man was nice to see more often.

It might be nice if our offense wasnt allowing time of possession to be completely in the opponents favor - 93 plays for the d - TOOO MANY