+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints players calling for Spags to be fired LOL

Veteran

Saints players calling for Spags to be fired LOL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-saints-player

Awwwwww was he to tough on the players? oooohhhhhh poor babies, did Spags not pay you extra to motivate you to hurt people.....oops i mean play harder.

Saints players......SHUT UP!

Love how everyone blames everything on Fewell but when Spags sux its the players fault

Poor Spags.......I guess players aren't the only ones who wished they never left the Giants.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

its Spags aggressiveness we liked.......Fewells bend dont break philosophy does not work with the new league rules that protect the offense, and the passing game

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Love how everyone blames everything on Fewell but when Spags sux its the players fault
    Here is the difference between Fewel and Spags. Spags sticks to his plan and if needed he adjusts as for Fewel he sticks to his plan and if it doesn't work he blames the players for not trying harder. Spags will get in players faces and get it done, is he the best DC ever? not at all but again, he gets it done. Spags would of had our Defense playing way better then Fewel did, Spags would drule over JPP.

The funny thing is that "tough on players" bit is routine here, yet you don't hear about our players whining about it. Except maybe Osi. And (back in the day) Tiki, Shockey, and Plax. (Didn't Shockey play for the saints after he left the Giants?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

like I said in another thread....

who will be the next coach some of you piss and moan about....
    its all the same crap all over the league.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The list of players the saints have on defense that are any good consists of.... who?

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    Here is the difference between Fewel and Spags. Spags sticks to his plan and if needed he adjusts as for Fewel he sticks to his plan and if it doesn't work he blames the players for not trying harder. Spags will get in players faces and get it done, is he the best DC ever? not at all but again, he gets it done. Spags would of had our Defense playing way better then Fewel did, Spags would drule over JPP.
    How do U know Spags would of gotten more out of this team than fewell u have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Poor Spags.......I guess players aren't the only ones who wished they never left the Giants.
    I was thinking about that today and wonder if it would have been any different?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread