+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Talking Like A Player Who Won't Be Back

Only one who shows he cares week in and week out.

All-Pro
    He might be the heart and soul of the team, but the dude has no ankles left, time to move on, sorry to say it but it's the truth...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    He might be the heart and soul of the team, but the dude has no ankles left, time to move on, sorry to say it but it's the truth...
    I really can't imagine him coming back next year and somehow having more injury problems than he did this year, all while still managing to put up over 1,000 yards on the ground. It would be dumb not to bring him back....

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    Not so sure. His stats were good this year and that was through a lot of pain. I think with Wilson coming around, Bradshaw won't have to carry the load the same next year and can come off the bench ala Jacobs (ala Bradshaw in his early years) and still give this team a great spark.

Banned
    He Vill B Bakkkkk!!

No one playes harder then Bradshaw.
    Also we have to put into account this comment was made just a few days after the season ended, his emotions are high and he's frustrated.
    I expect him to be playing in Giants blue next season...

Giants fan since the early 80s

The only problem with Bradshaw is he can't play healthy any more and practicing one day a week just isn't getting the job done. I love the guy but I could understand them releasing him. What I think saves him is Wilson still has some developing to do. Andre Brown should come back healthy after breaking his leg and Scott will be coming off IR during the off season.

I don't see losing Bradshaw as something that can't be overcome, but I do like the emotion he brings to the game.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-02-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Was one of the reasons I was such a fan of Wilson pre-draft. Wilson is ultra competitive and can be that guy but he hasn't earned that respect yet and honestly...it may take some time. Bradshaw has played through bad feet, broken ankles, a sprained knee and always showed up. Not to mention won 2 SB's with this team.

I just think the Giants parting ways with him because of salary would be a huge mistake. There are plenty other guys here making a lot more money who don't put up nearly the amount of effort AB does. I think it would be a big shame if the front office did him like that.
    i agree completely. i hope we just use bradshaw the best way possible

Wouldn't want to see him go, but his 3.75 mil is a little too rich.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wouldn't want to see him go, but his 3.75 mil is a little too rich.
    This could be Jacobs all over again. First restructure, and then.....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread