+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Veteran

I wouldn't mind seeing him go. The O line probably wouldn't mind either figuring nobody is going to run in their backs for no apparent reason anymore.

Anyone pick up on what DW is doing that i would say is a credit to Bradshaw. If you watch that highlight video you see him use his one arm to shove the defender away like how Bradshaw always trys to do. In his collage highlights I never seen him do that.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    Anyone pick up on what DW is doing that i would say is a credit to Bradshaw. If you watch that highlight video you see him use his one arm to shove the defender away like how Bradshaw always trys to do. In his collage highlights I never seen him do that.
    something I notice is that he always seems like he's about to trip every time he's running the ball, I feel he could gain even more yards if he just keeps his balance.

He is too expensive to be in a backup role, he is gone, we have some nice young up and coming RB's, in the NFL RB's do not last long, and Bradshaw is not what he used to be, love the guy for his fire but his legs can not keep up with his heart, it happens to the best of them.

Coughlin would throw a hissy fit if they tried to cut Bradshaw next year, it simply ain't going to happen, even with his persistent foot problems. What you might see happen is Bradshaw might not start very often, if he doesn't get his butt to practices. He'd be a fresh guy for later in the game. One thing that should have become incredibly obvious is players who don't practice shouldn't walk back in and start on Sunday.