+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kiwi/Blackburn/Boley

IMO Paysinger is going to be the best out of the young guys...I also like J-Will but hes another one that's always hurt.

Relative to the defensive "scheme" i think the DL played much worse. The Giants are going nowhere next year if that unit does not play much better. Does not really matter too much who the LB' are.

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    next year will be his year..
    I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't make the roster after his performace this year. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't make the roster after his performace this year. Very disappointing.
    Plenty of the guys on defense had a awful year, I cant single out a young player whose had 3 or 4 starts yet. Fans started the hype behined this guy remember

Quote Originally Posted by jaxnygmen View Post
    I would say kiwi will be back and be moved back to DE position. He is best when rushing the passer. The other two will be gone. Boley has been essentially a bust as a FA pick. Blackburn has a great heart but is not athletic or skillful enough to be the MLB.
    Boley had a drop off this year; to call him a bust is unfair. He was one of the surest tacklers in the entire NFL in 2011, and he led the defense to a Super Bowl run in which they were very good.

I don't understand how anybody can keep talking about Williams like he's the future when he didn't show squat, yet talk about Blackburn like he's an expendable bum when he led the team in tackles this season

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    yet talk about Blackburn like he's an expendable bum when he led the team in tackles this season
    He also had 10 missed tackles, which was second most on the team

+ Reply to Thread