+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Vince Young

  1. #31
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,537
    My thought was if the guy works hard and can prove himself why not? If he matured than he deserves a second chance. Who are we to write off a guy that we dont know? (he sucks, hell no, never) These are replies based on feelings not facts. The right coach/team mates make all the difference in the world.

  2. #32
    if hes way cheaper, id look into it. let him study how eli handles himself and challenge VY to replicate him in preparation

  3. #33
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    if hes way cheaper, id look into it. let him study how eli handles himself and challenge VY to replicate him in preparation
    See. One guy here agrees! Ha. But yea, hes young, mobil and has the desire to make a comeback

  4. #34
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,953
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    if hes way cheaper, id look into it. let him study how eli handles himself and challenge VY to replicate him in preparation
    Carr is getting vet minimum, so no, he wouldn't be cheaper. And even if he was cheaper, it still wouldn't be worth it.

  5. #35
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,953
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    See. One guy here agrees! Ha. But yea, hes young, mobil and has the desire to make a comeback
    He's not that young... He's turning 30 this spring.

    FFS, he got cut by the BILLS this summer. That has to tell you something. They didn't even want his scrub *** as a back-up.

  6. #36
    VY would be brought in strictly for a backup role and this is what would happen first day of camp:

    Reporter: Vince do you think you should be the starter?

    VY: Yes

    ....enter jets-like media circus
    Tepid Salsa

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    We should look into picking up Jamarcus Russell as our backup too, I'd bet he would be cheap

  8. #38
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    My thought was if the guy works hard and can prove himself why not? If he matured than he deserves a second chance. Who are we to write off a guy that we dont know? (he sucks, hell no, never) These are replies based on feelings not facts. The right coach/team mates make all the difference in the world.
    You meant third chance, right?

  9. #39
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    We should look into picking up Jamarcus Russell as our backup too, I'd bet he would be cheap
    Thats supposed to be in red.............

  10. #40
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    VY would be brought in strictly for a backup role and this is what would happen first day of camp:

    Reporter: Vince do you think you should be the starter?

    VY: Yes

    ....enter jets-like media circus
    I think his response to the question could also be "dream team baby!"
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts