+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Veteran

Not about the giants but Ray Lewis says he will retire at the end of the seaon.

No this isn't about the giants but it's something that affects football as a whole.

Giants fans watching in 2000 know more than anyone what the guy can do and what he has done.

Respect.

He gets no respect from me for his off the field activities.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    He gets no respect from me for his off the field activities.
    What activites? Seriously? Are we really gonna say that a guy who was in the same area as a stabbing instantly means HE did it? Is that what we've become?

Next time you hear gunshots nearby, I'll be sure to report you for shooting someone as soon as possible. Especially if you're famous.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 01-02-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    What activites? Seriously? Are we really gonna say that a guy who was in the same area as a stabbing instantly means HE did it? Is that what we've become?

Next time you hear gunshots nearby, I'll be sure to report you for shooting someone as soon as possible. Especially if you're famous.
    You might want to check the facts on this one. He was hardly an innocent bystander.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    You might want to check the facts on this one. He was hardly an innocent bystander.
    Winning D player of the year twice is.

You might want to check your facts cause there's this little thing called "wrong place at wrong time"

Last time I checked buddy, innocent bystanders go free. What's your excuse? He's famous? OJ was famous too. A magic fairy took the evidence? Just admit you don't like the ravens or your sour pus cause they blew us out.

Typical. Bunch of ignorant fools who jump on the possibility of any famous person who isn't on their team being arrested.

YOU sir might want to check your facts. Cause your "facts" sounds more like ignorant jargon.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 01-02-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Winning D player of the year twice is.

You might want to check your facts cause there's this little thing called "wrong place at wrong time"

Last time I checked buddy, innocent bystanders go free. What's your excuse? He's famous? OJ was famous too. A magic fairy took the evidence? Just admit you don't like the ravens or your sour pus cause they blew us out.

Typical. Bunch of ignorant fools who jump on the possibility of any famous person who isn't on their team being arrested.

YOU sir might want to check your facts. Cause your "facts" sounds more like ignorant jargon.

Exactly what facts have I stated? You're becoming a little unhinged, son. I have no issue with the Ravens, not with Lewis. They deserved that SB, the Giants weren't even competitive in that game. That's how close it wasn't. Why would that color my judgment over a decade later? Are you really that childish that you would believe such nonsense?

I never questioned his play; I think he was one of the top LBs ever to play the game.

Your inane rant was: "What activites? Seriously? Are we really gonna say that a guy who was in the same area as a stabbing instantly means HE did it? Is that what we've become?

Next time you hear gunshots nearby, I'll be sure to report you for shooting someone as soon as possible. Especially if you're famous."

That's what I questioned. If you want to argue this I'll gladly do so. But please have your facts straight before we do so.

Innocent bystander means no affiliation to the crime. Is that - seriously - what you are purporting to the case here? Completely innocent bystander?
    Last edited by Sarcasman; 01-02-2013 at 09:53 PM.

So will Hester, probably Urlacher, Reed, Tony Gonzalez, Driver, Moss, Woodson?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

No this isn't about the giants but it's something that affects football as a whole.

Giants fans watching in 2000 know more than anyone what the guy can do and what he has done.

Respect.

Making Kerry Collins crap his pants isn't exactly high praise.

I did think he was a very good field leader though.