+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arthur brown

arthur brown

I like checking in at Walter football from time to time to see what they've got to say about the draft. In his most recent mock he has Arthur brown from k state going to us in rd 3. Looking at some tape on him, I like him a lot. Seems to attack the line well and have good vision and decent shedding. Any of you draft guys think he'd be good for us, and is the third round realistic or will he shoot up boards

He's an undersized LB, but with that comes great speed. He had some success against RGIII and the spread offense, so from that stand point you could see how we'd want him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuJVBbeZQU

The fact this guy is only 6'1" and 230 ish is ridiculous. He plays with such heart and strength. Exactly what we need imo

whats the word on kasheem greene & gerald hodges ? Greene,hodges & brown seem like the only possible OLBs for us...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    whats the word on kasheem greene & gerald hodges ? Greene,hodges & brown seem like the only possible OLBs for us...
    I'm not an expert in the slightest, but to me they all seem same size similar players and all should go around rounds 2-3. Kinda fit that oversized safety/ undersized lb role

There is no way he is there in the 3rd, hes a high-mid 2nd round pick, who may go end of the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    I'm not an expert in the slightest, but to me they all seem same size similar players and all should go around rounds 2-3. Kinda fit that oversized safety/ undersized lb role
    Im going to have to start homework on them....But they all seem like difference makers on their D,theyre productive, can handle run/pass, Decent speed, & although theyre all like 230 ish, theyre all only 6'0-6'2 and should be able to handle another 5-10lbs while maintaining their game......
    With our average LBs & boley due to make more $$ than he's worth, im all for adding one rounds 2-3....Anything will help, wlb,mlb,slb...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Im going to have to start homework on them....But they all seem like difference makers on their D,theyre productive, can handle run/pass, Decent speed, & although theyre all like 230 ish, theyre all only 6'0-6'2 and should be able to handle another 5-10lbs while maintaining their game......
    With our average LBs & boley due to make more $$ than he's worth, im all for adding one rounds 2-3....Anything will help, wlb,mlb,slb...
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. I like brown the most though. Check out some of the tape on him. Dudes unreal

+ Reply to Thread