+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vince Young

Vince Young

Would anyone oppose giving him a shot at #2 qb? Carr isnt going to save our season if Eli gets hurt and I know VY wants tovprove himself. Might be interesting even though I like Carr and he knows the offense.

I read he was cut in the offseason so not sure if hes on a roster anywhere

Yes, I would be opposed.

I'd rather have Carr, he knows the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    Would anyone oppose giving him a shot at #2 qb? Carr isnt going to save our season if Eli gets hurt and I know VY wants tovprove himself. Might be interesting even though I like Carr and he knows the offense.

I would be opposed.

We already have a crappy backup. We could fill that spot with a no name crappy QB rather than a has-been, never-was crappy backup.

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    Can't say I'm interested, anything in particular that would make you want him in blue? Im sure he DOES want to prove himself but can he, its no secret that Eli doesnt miss games.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Banned
    Perrilloux...........he's Vince Young with a cannon

Banned
    I would take him as our backup, he is a huge improvement over David Carr. However, I am still hoping that Philladelphia releases Mike Vick and we sign him as our backup QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I would take him as our backup, he is a huge improvement over David Carr. However, I am still hoping that Philladelphia releases Mike Vick and we sign him as our backup QB.

Nothing personal but those are two of the worst ideas I've read in some time. Neither of those guys are NFL caliber QBs. I know Carr isn't either but he's doesn't cost anything. I mean he's paying the Giants to be on the roster, right?

Those other two clowns would actually probably want to be paid.

Vince Young would just be bad to have here. He's a guy who's going to eventually want to play and I could just imagine his demeanor in the locker room when he's constantly holding a clipboard for Eli week in and week out...for a long period of time.

I just don't see that going well.