Is that ProfessorCrue and family?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    classic reply awesome.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    NO that was not me and my family. that was a bandwagon fan with no loyalty. you can be pissed at romo but that aint loyalty..

lets all keep in mind, and this wasnt known to me till the next day, but apparently romo was playing with broken ribs he suffered early in first quarter. this makes sense to me as to why romo couldnt throw with his usual zip on the ball for the majority of the game. int #2 on the underthrow n loft can easily now be solved as to why that int happened......still NO excuse for #3.

and for those who will use the romo had broken ribs last yr and played excellent. well he had fractured rib, no broken ribs(plural). and while both are painful, broken ribs are more painful due to the stress of the breaks being able to break off more...

Fans that do dumb *** stuff like this are being stupid and define the word "loser". Those types of people need to get a life, get a job, and get laid.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    NO that was not me and my family. that was a bandwagon fan with no loyalty. you can be pissed at romo but that aint loyalty..

lets all keep in mind, and this wasnt known to me till the next day, but apparently romo was playing with broken ribs he suffered early in first quarter. this makes sense to me as to why romo couldnt throw with his usual zip on the ball for the majority of the game. int #2 on the underthrow n loft can easily now be solved as to why that int happened......still NO excuse for #3.

and for those who will use the romo had broken ribs last yr and played excellent. well he had fractured rib, no broken ribs(plural). and while both are painful, broken ribs are more painful due to the stress of the breaks being able to break off more...
    Yes I read that about his ribs. Your back up QB should have played. Seems to me they hung him out to dry. Does not matter if its his fault or not playing with broken ribs is just unacceptable.Plus very very dangerous.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Jets fans might be doing this pretty soon...

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Yes I read that about his ribs. Your back up QB should have played. Seems to me they hung him out to dry. Does not matter if its his fault or not playing with broken ribs is just unacceptable.Plus very very dangerous.
    I would not want Kyle Orton in there with the season on the line hah. He can get the ball downfield but struggles in the opponent's 20.

As for Romo's injury, he seems to wind up with one every year. Didn't he play with a collapsed lung last season?
    The Cowboys really need to fix that o-line, their quarterback is a sitting duck out there. Just like the Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post

If he couldn't play they should have pulled him for Orton. No excuses in football.

Bench Player
    Romo does the same thing when the game is win or in or win and go home. He's not clutch, he never will be and the Cowboys need to go QB shopping. PERIOD...he's had too many opportunities to show up and he hasn't. Even if they dont cut him, drafting a QB in the draft or getting a good veteran back up will open his eyes and maybe he'll start to realize that his job can be taken away from him if he doesnt get it together.

+ Reply to Thread