+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

It's time to turn Eli loose

This offense needs a stick of dynamite. Eli needs to be in control just like his brother and not be held back by an unimaginative OC and a conservative HC. He has shown numerous times that when he is in control and has the ability to call the plays he can move this team. Instead he never gets into a rhythm unless the troll is out in front.
    He is a master of the game - he has the roots and the ability but is not given enough freedom. Mistakes will be made but the upside and win percentage will be vastly improved. No second half let down. He has forgotten more than KG knows and he as the ability to make adjustments something we have not seen.

I don't believe he likes KG but is all about team and would never say a bad word. It is time to have more of an up tempo office and not one that plays not to lose.

CUT ELI. Bet he clears waivers and we can put him on the PS until he gets his **** together.

Banned
    My coaches have been fine. I need to play better.

I wonder how much you actually know about this offense.

He knows that eli doesn't like gilbride

And he also knows that gilbride has no say in gameplanning the two minute drill

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    And he also knows that gilbride has no say in gameplanning the two minute drill
    There's a lot of things that he ​knows.

Let's just ****ing blow up the whole team. **** it, YOLO.

i dont care if we cut gilbride, keep gilbride, whatever. i just wanna see more variety out of the giants offense. what we saw in the final game with some downfield throws to our RBs and some good short and deep passes mixed in was beautiful. i saw soem great plays we didnt see all year, and less of the predictable crap gilbride always leans on.

also heavier doses of playmakers like wilson sure seemed to help. defenses always have to account for his speed.

and yes, we have to start running a no huddle. all the other teams with top notch QBs are running them and having success, and throughout the years the giants have had one of the best 2 minute offenses in the NFL in the no huddle, so they can definitely handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Let's just ****ing blow up the whole team. **** it, YOLO.
    You lose some serious cool points for saying, "YOLO." lol