+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning Highlights 2012

Eli Manning Highlights 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAjq...CW3poQ&index=1

I will also make an Eli highlight vid for 2009-2011 tomorrow probably and maybe a bradshaw one. Enjoy!

P.S. when you give Eli a clean pocket he is really hard to stop. Give him a run game and he is unstoppable. Oline early in the draft is a must.

thanks!

how much did randle look like MM on his td catch last week

lol. @ 2:00, arm strength is just ridiculous, makes the hardest throw a pocket qb can make, throw across his body outside the hash on a rope. sick throw

edit-pretty much 2 min to 2:25...woah

awesome clip. thanks man look forward to the next ones.
    i agree with ur OL assessment. give him an OL like Brady or his bro has, and watch this offense work.

only thing, such a bummer how he can play that good, and have the head scratchers too...

Veteran
    Can't wait to see the Justin Tuck 2012 Highlights, it may take 2 parts just to fit everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Can't wait to see the Justin Tuck 2012 Highlights, it may take 2 parts just to fit everything.
    Lol hopefully next year that will change

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol. @ 2:00, arm strength is just ridiculous, makes the hardest throw a pocket qb can make, throw across his body outside the hash on a rope. sick throw

lmao
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post

There's no denying he can make every throw. The jabs people make about his arm strength are silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    There's no denying he can make every throw. The jabs people make about his arm strength are silly.
    that throw was just awesome. it stood out to me. across ur body outside the hash has been described as the hardest throw by some of the qbs i respect the most. he just throws that on a rope.
    theres a misconception that every nfl qb can make every throw thats just not true. its why the qbs who can are so highly coveted draft day

+ Reply to Thread