+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets, where and when!

Tickets, where and when!

Hi all,

I'm from the UK and want to make a point of coming to at least 1 game a year. Managed to grab tickets to the Greenbay game this year (Nice!) but paid $220 for $110 worth of ticket!! This year I wouldnt mind getting better tickets and buying them legit so no goon makes a quick $$$ where he shouldnt!!

Can someone tell me the best place to get FACE VALUE tickets and when they'll fo on sale for 2013/2014 season?!?

Cheers,
    NAash

Pay attention to when Ticketmaster releases tickets for games. I got tix to the cowboys game (opening night for face value).. Ive had great luck with this... Cheers!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Pay attention to when Ticketmaster releases tickets for games. I got tix to the cowboys game (opening night for face value).. Ive had great luck with this... Cheers!
    Perfect thanks!! Any idea roughly when they go on sale?! I have registered for an email when they go on sale, but as im in the UK not sure it'll let me know unless they come here (never!)

Thanks!

The Giants send out the invoices for season tickets to the season ticket holders April 1st. Ticket money has to be in to the Giants by May 1st. I'd keep an eye out around then.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGNash View Post
    Perfect thanks!! Any idea roughly when they go on sale?! I have registered for an email when they go on sale, but as im in the UK not sure it'll let me know unless they come here (never!)

Thanks!
    As soon as the schedule gets realesed(in mid-April) you should be able to find them on sites like stubhub, ticketmaster, etc.

Tickets to the golf outing?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Tickets to the golf outing?
    Nah PBA tour

Quote Originally Posted by NYGNash View Post

Thanks!
    I'll have to check the date I purchased the tickets and get back to you. I bought them sometime during the summer. It was after May I believe... Anyways I'll check and let you know!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

A couple of things to remember. The "Hard Tickets" to season ticket holder come out end of July beginning of August. The NFL TicketExchange is up and running about the same time. The Giants put some seats on sale to STH and then the public around then also.

Bench Player
    It is virtually impossible to get tickets for face value unless it is the day of the game in the parking lot. The Giants do not have an official public onsale like other teams. Only individual game tickets they sell are those that do not get used by the players, employees, league, etc.

+ Reply to Thread