+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Eli Says He "Needed To Play Better"

  1. #41
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,581
    Sigh....I hope he gets asked if he's elite next year and starts a controversy by saying he is

  2. #42
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I hate you.

    P.S. - I had AP as well ... that guy is simply inhuman.
    I left my poor fellow Giants MB posters in the dust. My margin of victories in the playoffs had to be all time FF records.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #43
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I left my poor fellow Giants MB posters in the dust. My margin of victories in the playoffs had to be all time FF records.
    What the hell kind of competition allows you to draft both AP and Rodgers? Are there other football fans in this league?

    Oh wait...GIants MB league...never mind.

  4. #44
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What the hell kind of competition allows you to draft both AP and Rodgers? Are there other football fans in this league?

    Oh wait...GIants MB league...never mind.
    Don't forget that AP was coming off an ACL. He went in rounds 2 or 3 in most FF drafts. No one took him in the first round. I got him near the end of the second round in a 10 team league.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #45
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't forget that AP was coming off an ACL. He went in rounds 2 or 3 in most FF drafts. No one took him in the first round. I got him near the end of the second round in a 10 team league.
    NIce. He went late 1 and early 2 in the two leagues I was in but they were large leagues.

  6. #46
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What the hell kind of competition allows you to draft both AP and Rodgers? Are there other football fans in this league?

    Oh wait...GIants MB league...never mind.
    AP went in the 8th round in our league, no one wanted to touch him with that ACL, this guy had such a cinderella story going for him, too bad he couldn't break the record, that would've been the icing on the cake

  7. #47
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    NIce. He went late 1 and early 2 in the two leagues I was in but they were large leagues.
    Actually I looked at the draft and I got AP early in the 3rd. I drafted DeMarco Murray in the second.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #48
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,903
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    AP went in the 8th round in our league, no one wanted to touch him with that ACL, this guy had such a cinderella story going for him, too bad he couldn't break the record, that would've been the icing on the cake

    The 11th round? Is that a typo?

  9. #49
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Actually I looked at the draft and I got AP early in the 3rd. I drafted DeMarco Murray in the second.
    Apparently you're insane because he's an 11th rounder.

    I read it on the internet, so that means it's true.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I left my poor fellow Giants MB posters in the dust. My margin of victories in the playoffs had to be all time FF records.
    Well that explains the man-crush.

    My boss traded AR away for Vick a couple of years in our keeper league (AR now counts as a 10th rounder). That guy has won our league the last two years running.

    Ok I give up ... Eli sucks! $#_($&#_(&(_@&@#(_&*+_$&+$&)#+@)+@

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts