+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How is that even a correlation? Ok so they both dance, one on tv and one on the football field. That doesnt mean they are similar..
    right over ur head on that one, perhaps if i switch to DarkSaint the jokes will get funnier

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In PFF's top 50 free agent list, Cruz is # 3
    I dont doubt it, if any receiver he reminds me of is a slightly smaller version of Fitz.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

and anyways, i was just thinking of it in that regard bc Im trying to justify why paying 10 mil is necessary if thats what it takes to keep him. i dont think his success is suddenly gonna go away. seems like the sustained sort of skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    right over ur head on that one, perhaps if i switch to DarkSaint the jokes will get funnier
    Having two accounts is funnier than what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The thing Nicks has to worry about though is his injury history. He can put that to rest to some extent if he stays healthy for 16 games in 2013 but that's going to factor into his contract talks.

But, since we don't operate in a vacuum, suppose Randle catches fire in 2013. Having already signed Cruz (assuming), does Nicks become expendable over a certain dollar limit?
    i already think Nicks is the odd man out. i think they're counting on Randle continue to develop the way he looked like he was a the end of the season, and i don't see Nicks suddenly becoming so much more durable given his style of play. right or wrong, Cruz will be on the field more based on how he plays.

just like Osi's fate being decided by what we did with his follow positionmates, the same thing applies to Nicks. if cruz gets 8-10, then nicks won't get more than what you'd expect an older injury prone player to get.

Thread is collapsing like the Giants' season

and anyways, i was just thinking of it in that regard bc Im trying to justify why paying 10 mil is necessary if thats what it takes to keep him. i dont think his success is suddenly gonna go away. seems like the sustained sort of skill set.
    What loser makes 2-3 accounts on a forum? Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Having two accounts is funnier than what you said.
    some one thinking jokes about a person having 2 names is funny, is funnier. some one who erroneously believes 2 seperate people are the same, and then that jokes about that are funny, is the funniest. all for different reasons, in different ways. but its off topic, sorry. I wanted to try and make off handed quips like urs last night. i was right, it did feel pathetic. lol. ANYWAYS, back to the topic at hand, what was it again?

Veteran
    $8-10 million? if that happens get used to having the 32th ranked defense for years to come since we won't be able to pay anyone.

what i cant make jokes? well i guess since i have to ask, I guess not. but all kidding aside, it was prob a bad comparison, just yet. I see similarities, but its a strong comment. of course if someone disagrees, cant blame em. just something about how both were able to run their routes a certain way to keep getting open no matter what. both dont have some sort of trait to fall back on like speed or size, just a rare blend of skills that produce a damn effective wr
    You need to lighten up, it was clear to me it was a joke which was indicated by "Oy"
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread