+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Chiming in to say ABSOLUTELY
    He might not be as well dressed, but a better play maker..

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Cruz forgot he was undrafted free agent and he let fame get to him and now he thinks hes a big shot if he was more humble like nicks he would be a top 5 wr, right now he top 10 because he is a scared slot reciever who is very good but afraid. do not tell me he was not afraid he was dropping balls because he was scared of getting hit and his stupid comments with "omg i am so good now i can catch the ball without seeing it omg" he is a bit ovverrated.
    You're wrong, but it's your opinion
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    He might not be as well dressed, but a better play maker..
    Well yes, there will never be another "well dressed Amani Toomer"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You're wrong, but it's your opinion
    I am not going to call him overrated, but he definately has shown some fear of getting popped when going across the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I am not going to call him overrated, but he definately has shown some fear of getting popped when going across the middle.
    To not be nervous over the middle and trying to protect yourself is just plain dumb. Why would you not worry about hurting yourself for 10 yards, possibly ending your career. I know I'd worry about that, no matter how much balls you have..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    To not be nervous over the middle and trying to protect yourself is just plain dumb. Why would you not worry about hurting yourself for 10 yards, possibly ending your career. I know I'd worry about that, no matter how much balls you have..
    Well it's part of the job. Your in the wrong profession if you are scared of a big hit. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is a big time play maker. But you could def see it.

Well it's part of the job. Your in the wrong profession if you are scared of a big hit. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is a big time play maker. But you could def see it.
    I guess the questions then is how does a "scared" player have back to back 1,000 yard seasons?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Yup he is a little sketchy on those plays but he still goes over the middle.. so he's coping with it. I agree, hes not too scared considering he has back to back 1000 yard seasons!

the Giants know who they want and they know what it will take to kkep the plays they can.
    They will give Cruz what they think he is worth. As a fan we 0 control over that. Whatever they pay him I dont care.....its their problem to figure out....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the Giants know who they want and they know what it will take to kkep the plays they can.
    They will give Cruz what they think he is worth. As a fan we 0 control over that. Whatever they pay him I dont care.....its their problem to figure out....
    And a gracious good day to you

# 80

+ Reply to Thread